Reviews for Fujioka Haruhi the Three YearOld
nikanoj39 chapter 5 . 12/14/2015
Update Please! Very Interesting.
MystiqueGal98 chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
Hahaha! this is uber hilarious! i had loads of fun reading it:)i was so sad when i reached the end of chapter update soon, i'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Cirruz The Night Elf chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Please update! I love this story!
life419 chapter 5 . 4/10/2010
I love it it's so cute and funny please update.
LoveHurtsLife chapter 5 . 8/16/2009

Keep up the good work
The Lost Memory chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Keep up the good work!
rini anointed436 chapter 5 . 3/13/2009
Overall...From reading this story, the idea of Haruhi as a toddler is really cute. It's endearing how taken they are with her. Ranka is really determined to get to Haruhi before any harm could be done to her (or so...he thought). About the two people who show up at the Host Club's doorway...It's possible that they could be none other than Ranka and Komari. The one demanding in a scary tone is onviously Ranka, since he is very protective of Haruhi. Well, I could be wrong and the two people are somebody we would least expect to show up. I wonder how Kyoya's faring in the Black Magic clubroom.
rini anointed436 chapter 4 . 3/13/2009
Even as a toddler, Haruhi has the charm that draws the hosts', except Kyoya's, attention to her. Who knows how she would react after changing back to her sixteen-year-old self. Would she be able to remember what happened to her or what went on during that time after she returns to normal?

At this rate, it probably won't be long until Ranka arrives to see that Haruhi has become a toddler. I can just imagine his horror-struck expression then after finding out what has become of her.

Now that Kyoya's in the Black Magic Club's room, I wonder what awaits him in there as I read on.
rini anointed436 chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
From the way that Haruhi reacted to Tamaki snatching her from Kaoru, it seemed like she didn't like being carried by him. Poor Tamaki. He seemed to have been rejected by Haruhi. I wonder how long it'll be until Nekozawa has finally worked out an antidote for Haruhi to return to her normal state.

xD Kyoya's sure doing a great job of holding Ranka back by planning the traffic blocks. I'll see how he'll get himself out of this situation.
rini anointed436 chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
Well...still reading to find out what the others' reactions will be after seeing a three-year-old Haruhi appear right before their eyes. Nothing much here except Ranka being concerned for Haruhi's well-being. These chapters are short.
rini anointed436 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
This fic is starting to catch my interest. Haruhi looks so adorable as a toddler. xD The twins must be dying of boredom to go this far in entertaining themselves for their amusement. I'll be reading to find out how the hosts and Ranka will handle seeing Haruhi as a three-year-old.
Stormshadow13 chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
Oh, the Host Club really stepped in it this time.

So funny!

Please write more soon!
loretta537 chapter 4 . 2/27/2009
i'm glad you updated, but i really wanted ranka's reaction to haruhi being three
FreeVirtualHugs chapter 4 . 2/27/2009
hehehe i love this! cant three year old hauhi talk? hehe moi just took her i find that so funny for some reason *yoink* lol

a sleepover with six boys, i dont any dad would be very happy with that