Reviews for The Brothers Black
please update soon
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
please update this story soon
None231223 chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Oh Jeez, I have a feeling you won't continue this, but it doesn't hurt to try - please update as soon as life lets you, because even if there are run-on sentences and mistakes of the like, the plot is good and the story is good, and I simply can't wait to read more! :)
deleted2012 chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
I don't understand.. Why would Regulus affect Sirius being the secret keeper?
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
please update this story soon
classicmovielover chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
Very interesting story. I just love Siri and Reg! Good work.
Queen Caira chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
Update! Update! Update!
planeteer-rach chapter 5 . 3/24/2009
Oh wow! It's not quite canon, coz Dumbledore didn't know about the horcruxes...but I guess that could just have been that he didn't know there was more than one...hm. Anyway, either way :), it's very good. I love this story.

I really like the way Sirius is portrayed as so relaxed, and cocky, but turns serious when it's important. And the way he went to try to help his brother, and tried to protect him from Dumbledore's idea. Some of these sorts of stories, Sirius refuses to forgive. Anyway! Glad you're still writing this story!

planeteer-rach chapter 4 . 3/3/2009
Ooh!

I'm so in love with this story! And I like the way the chess games are still a part of it all, but their relation has moved so far away (and beyond it).

I think, the only criticism I can think of is that it's fairly stereotypical to have the girl (Marie?) ugly...

But it's hardly crit!

Hope you keep updating!

laughingcat123 chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
That made me cry. Sirius and Regulus are 2 of my favorite characters and I love to read fics about their relationship. Update soon :)
planeteer-rach chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
Hey!

I'm so glad you updated!

This is great...really sad.

I'm trying to think of some sort of criticism (the little thing at the bottom about the "well rounded critique"!) but I can't really think of anything.

Maybe Regulus' character is a bit strange, he yells at Sirius for being like his parents, but then says he partly agrees with his parents. Then again, maybe that shows how torn and confused he is...

Anyway! I love it! How long is it going to be?

David Fishwick chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
Cool idea and I liked how you wrote the relationship between the Black brothers. Please write more thanks.
planeteer-rach chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
Hey! This is really interesting, I've always wondered about the relationship between Regulus and Sirius, but the ones I've read have always been very out of character. (I always thought defense of Reg could be an excuse for Sirius' treatment of Snape.

You haven't updated this in what seems like awhile, but I really hope you keep going!

SiriusGuiltyPleasure chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
aw
N Tonks Fan chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Great start! Can't wait for the next part!