Reviews for Body Heat
Missyluv chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I just stumbled upon this story and am so delighted to have found it. I really like a good Basch and Ashe read...especially when it's naughty. There's just something about brawny, masculine, tender-hearted Basch serving the Princess in more ways than the game portrays. They make so much sense together, especially in the covert way you wrote up their little, er, interlude.

Great piece! You kept them so well in character and their speech was completely in line with how they talk in the game. I've always thought that would be so hard to write well, but yeah, you rocked it!

I see you have a couple more. I 'm going right to them...

Thanks for such a lovely read!
Frosty Dagger chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Brilliant ! I loved it, especially the ending. Although I do feel the second half could have had more to it :)
Torinadear chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
LAUGH everybody should make Ashe order Basch around, when they write this pairing (we all know he wants 'some' anyway;))
PlumCrazy chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I liked it.

But wouldn't it be scratched a carnal itch and not the other way around?
KiyaMadarame chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Hey, thanks for sharing :)

I liked the fic, though I thought it was a bit too fast from the lime to the lemon...Something about the rythm? Finding the right words for a transition is definitely not easy; but the epiloguish part was great! :) I liked Balthier's fronting skills ~

:) Thanks again for sharing
Laguna's twin sister chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
gyah! You mean, that wasn't "a little dirty"? Hahahhaa. It was very nice and naughty if you asked me. (and it was "dirty" enough, i think) It was very nicely done. And I bet Balthier enjo-... nevermind, I don't even want to think about that!

The first part and the 2nd part were kind of different but they came together well in the end. I mean, from the timidity then to the exploding passions or whatever, yeah, it was nice. (It was a wonder how Vaan and Penelo slept through it haha.) I think it was really good! Great job
TheAngel'sLover chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
The ending sequence was perfect.

Nice and steamy! Great job!
passionatelysimple chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Hey, I haven't really the slightest clue of where to begin with Final Fantasy so I can't comment on that. I did, however, enjoy the story. I rarely read anything fanfic related that I have no prior knowledge of and I have to say it was an interesting experience. Its good too see anybody writing again but somebody with as much talent as you have it is especially good. I don't know that this helped in anyway but I am hoping you decide to write something I do know a little about in the future.

A.
BitchGoddessofMay007 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I'm a Basch/Ashe fan and this was and excellent story. I love the line at the end about Baltheir being a light sleeper. If that's true, then Basch and Ashe won't live this down :)

This is definitely going on my favorites list.
Aalexiel chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
I was very happy to read a Ashe/Basch OS.

It was hot, very funny (the pretext to warm and this ending)and very detailled.

I like Paramina's rift place for its music and I have now a new reason to love it

You are a very awesome author and I will read your others fics.
Tersa chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
*fans self* Hoo! Damn, you can write them. _ I'll just be over here... taking a cold shower... and wishing something like that would happen to me.
TheNutellaChan chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I loved it! Poor naive Vaan. He still has lots to learn. Love your one-shot. I'm not really a big fan of BaschxAshe, but this'll pass as my favorite.
Lady of Balfonheim chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Finally I sit down to read this gem containing my favorite couple. I have been directed to it from the very best Basch/Ashe writers out there and I also see that Sita is your Beta. Sita is awesome!

I usually read as I review and tend to babble- hope you don't mind. :D

Great descriptive opening, I can just feel how cold Ashe is...I think I've started shivering over here.

Haha...nice job blaming Ondore for her less than discreet outfit.

Balthier...requesting gil or bodily payment from the females to share his blanket! That is a bit low even for him...I think if Basch heard that he would pound him.

You wrote his response to her kiss so well! I could see him responding this way so perfectly. You did a great job with the passion, it was exciting and naughty but still tactful. Well Done!

Haha...Balthier didn't disturb them so he could listen in I bet.

I noticed a handful of errors/typos but nothing too major and it did not distract from the story in the least.

It flowed so perfectlty and I was enticed the entire time. Basch and Ashe were are very IC and delicious!

This one-shot is beautifully written.

~Famke~
Gweneal chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
When I was let known that a wonderful Basch/Ashe fic has been uploaded on FF I... squealed, to say the least XD and to read this was truly amazing! :)

I loved how smooth the plot developed, and the way you described the cold in Paramina would indeed make me shiver, if I did not live in a country that his quite hot by nature :)

But when you developed what seemed to be a rather innocent gesture like healing a wound, into such a wonderful, erotic, teasing, intense connection between Basch and Ashe, in the search of body heat, giving into their most hidden desires, I wished to be living in a colder place to chill myself out XD

And hey, GREAT ending XD I loved the way that it was not Balthier - but Fran! that put forward that remark :) and I praise Basch and Ashe for such boldness in making love while risking to be discovered... I wonder if Balthier will comment later about that night! Knowing him... he will probably mention it... indirectly... and several times :P

So... I could ramble more but I probably bored you to death with this long review already! XD I just hope to see more from you soon, and I will certainly take this treasure into my favourites :)
Basched chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Well...let me be the first to review this wonderful piece of fiction.

It certainly made an impact with me! As a huge Basch Ashe fan, I am thrilled that not only will there be another story added to the growing numbers, but to have such a lustful and very erotic piece is even better!

You are very good with the descriptions of the clothes and the feelings and actions and all of it was a pleasure to read. Certianly Basch and Ashe's dealing with getting warm, but Fran's comment at the end.

Why did I get the feeling that he was awake? LOL

Superb! This is going as a favourite!