Reviews for Music In Your Ears, Love In Your Heart
AWK and The Akatsugirls chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
oh!oh!oh! I have one!

NaruHina: Complicated by Avril Lavigne. Use your imagination.
gaarafan628 chapter 5 . 8/28/2008
grt story, continue it or ill go jinchuuriki on yo $$
Yugao chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
Grabe. First time ko ata magbasa ng SasuSaku since forever :)) pero ok lang naman kasi cool naman ang story mo. Cute. Haha. Keep it up :)
extraordinaire chapter 2 . 8/10/2008

...Anyways, this wasn't terrible. It was rather lovely, darling.

But she should totally send it. I'd love to see what would happen.

But that's what makes a great fanfiction. It ends with you wanting more, but you don't get more. Yeah.

Ew, don't do the whole 'something reviews for the next chapter'. Darling, you shouldn't write for other people's recognition, but for your own. You write for you, right?

I loved it anyways, by the way. It was beautiful, and made me hate Sasuke, even if he's a sexy bitch.

(MY sexy bitch)

(sorry Sakura)
seetheworld chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
The line comes from Hancock! Hell yeah! Uh, I love your title, but I think your summary rocks. Sometimes I wonder why we can't have theme songs in our lives. *sigh*
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Okay, so I just read this, and then went to review, but you deleted the story. And I was like, 'aw', 'cause I was all excited to review. But now I'm better (and I can still review)

And before I forget, a better title (even though yours is totally cool), "Sing Me A Melody Of Forever" or just "A Melody Of Forever" or something like that. I don't know. It sounded cooler in my head.

Anyways, I love how he went to Jiraiya. That's just super cool. Seriously. And the 'kinky' stuff. And how they didn't know that Naruto was there and all that stuff.

(Naruto, you perverted bastard).

This was superly cool.