Reviews for mathematically yours
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
(giggles) That one line is from a Hilary Duff song, yes? "If you can't do the math, then get out of the equation"?

Anyway, though. Their names were amazing. The Pythagorean Princess is brilliant, darling.

I hope that Sasuke and Sakura had an EXTRA SUPER SPECIAL tutoring session. (snickers)

Loved it.
see you another day chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I simply adore this fanfiction, WHY ISNT THERE MORE OUT THERE LIKE IT? DDX.
O.o Kaoru-chan o.O chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
so nerd 8D

i feel loved (?)
vgirl720 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
whoa, that made my laugh! UWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!...awkward... But yeah, that was insanely funny! Hehehehe...
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
No point in trying to be in the race when you haven't put on your running shoes. XD I love those analogies! Everyone knows them and loves them. The math one applies to my school perfectly! Everyone is a nerd, so trying to deny being one is pointless. XD

I loved it!
SoFunkyFresh chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
hey juls! GET OFF YOUR ATH AND DO SOME MATH! i love that phrase! and mathalicious, too! (i came up with that, psh yeah!)

i LOVE the math revolution! go mathletes! and thanks for dedicating this to me, i felt loved! and for the part about the scary bus driver trying to kill us with a pack of rabid wolverines (what about the monkeys throwing coconuts?), that made me laugh!

i miss mathletes with all of my heart, and dressing up in math pants (which i still have, btw), ribbons, and the pi on the face! i even miss babysitting kid and alfalfa, and mr scopa! but, the name was polynomial princess, not pythagorean princess, but it was close enough :)

i really liked this story, it brought back some extreme memories and made me smile :)! and i love the letter format of it too, it was very creative and cool! i thought it was cool how you managed to include all of the couples and the love and all that good stuff going on between them in sakura's letter, and especially the sasusakuness too! (we all know what's goin down in that tutoring session...) oh, and good job on all of the math names for the team, i never would have been able to come up with all those mathalicious nicknames!

what is the circumference of a llama?

great job juls! GO MATHLETES! GO SASUSAKU!
broken-luv chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
LOL! This is so cuute X3

I love the P.S. X3

I think this is the first story where you've only had Sakura as the character! :D

Loves~

~!Wenzy-Benzy
souhoku chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Wow.

That was cool! Although I DESPISE math! :P

But really, I liked it! LOL
SMOKe13 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
i see whips, chains, and a whole lot of moaning in their future. really cute! i like this one a lot. neji is such a pervert! and what's with ino and naruto hooking up? ever since The Nine and a Half Commitments story, ino and naruto have been jumping each other's bones! but whatever, it's still cute. and would you email me woman! the thing is STILL not working!
shierysh chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Oh my golly gosh!

I kept laughing through it!

Loved it!

XD
mei-yasasame chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
OMG. I LOVE MATH AND NARUTO! It's like a dream come true. It's so funny and so romantic at the same time. unfortunately, i don't like some of the pairings. but it's still an awsome story! YAY!
drawingdownthemoon chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
ok, yet again, iv been left struggling with suppressd giggles here. seriously, do u enjoy my suffering? i think u do.

ur too adorably funny fr ur own good. STOP! okay, wait, dont. cuz then ill b stuck having to look for sorta decent fics to waste my life upon.. ya, not good.

happy unbirthday

-frumpyrox
dances.with.sunflowers chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
omygoodness! lol this was really funny! i'm stealing it in the favs.
ramblingninny chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Bwahahahah~ MATH FREAKS! I wish I was like them, Math isn't exactly my favorite subject. UGH. Anyways, nice plot! It's very original and yeah, uniforms should be cool coz cool people wear them. LOL.
Xanie chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Something in the back of my pretty little head endowed with gorgeous hair topped with a poorboy is telling me that the expertise we're talking about here is not just mathematical. Look underneath the underneath. (Okay, that sounded wrong.)
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »