Reviews for mathematically yours
Animecherryblossem33 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
lol. that was cute and funny. i really liked it! GREAT JOB!
singingintheshower0 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
wow. hahaahaha.

yeah this is amazing i love this oneshot.

it belongs in my favorites

and thats exactly where its going.

:D

great job.
candyluver chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Lol. I love it!
endlesslifex chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
...Well, dang.

I don't even know what to say, where to start!

Other than saying awesomer-than-words, this is... extraordinary!

It's a totally different writing stlye through a (note? notice? flyer/ruley thing-a-ma-bob?)!

I love it!

Haha, Sakura, listing all of the romantic relationships HAD to be my favorite part!

And the indirect(but still kinda direct) flirting with Sasuke was pretty awesmazing as well!

((By The Way, I LOVED their code names! -Cough- I mean team names!

Which gives me an idea, which leads me to tell you, I have gone to your livejournal and left a lengthy comment/gift!fic request!

And the team names, remind me of code names, which reming me of spy missions, which Sakura should totally do one!

Yess, I get ideas from the weirdest things.

Mission Sweetz. ('Cause the Z makes the chill)

Objective! Get the totally awesmazingly, mouth watering, drop dead gorgous, gift from the gods, captivating eyes, Uchiha Sasuke as MY Valentine!

(And maybe get some chocolate, because he, being the perfect he is, will get me chocolate.

Or a diamond.

Or Both.)

This plan, is SO going into Action!

See? I got all that, from team names.

Never gonna write it though. I would mess it up to the max, and with my laziness, never update.

Ohh, well.

I tried! (Kindsortamaybenotreally)

Did I tell you your freaking awesome?

You and your stories are.

Seriously.

Write On!

Alice
Itachirules.org chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
*smiles* nice, i love it! I was working on my new youtube video when the email popped up saying this story was up(at like 2am my time) and i was like 'who the hell is up at this hour...oh wait...i shouldn't be talking...hehehe.' yep and my lil' bro is playing video games...and is hyping out because it 'cheats'.anywho I loved it!
Pandastacia chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
i. love. this. I wasn't in mathelites, but I totally would have.

hahaha, I love their titles!

BTW... the circumference of a llama?
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3