Reviews for By Any Other Name
Guest chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
man r u ever going to update i've been dying to read what happens next your kind of ruining it by not updating Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!please hurry up or i'm going to continue to cry like a baby.
Regin chapter 9 . 6/27/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
angel19872006 chapter 9 . 7/10/2010
Please update
princesaangelbebe chapter 9 . 1/13/2009
A psionic vampire? hmm ok never heard of it but look forward to seenhow this story turns out _
borntodanceninefour chapter 9 . 8/17/2008
great story! i can't wait for the next chapter! nice work!
TriciaMacMillan chapter 9 . 8/17/2008
Well, I've never heard of a psionic vampire either, so you'd better update soon and tell me, because I'm pretty darn curious.

I hope the nurse was okay!

Great chapter! )
TriciaMacMillan chapter 8 . 8/16/2008
Aw. Poor Anne. So sad.

I love the interaction between the nurse and Anne, how I can see your scenes play out in my head, and the subtle comments on early 19th century society with the gossip and meddling, etc.
TriciaMacMillan chapter 7 . 8/16/2008
I love the wink, and the reaction to it.

But I really want to know what she is, and what she's doing in 2008!
TriciaMacMillan chapter 6 . 8/16/2008
AAH! What's happening? Not Tom!

I added this story to the Twilight IMDb community. I hope some more people check it out.
TriciaMacMillan chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
Glad to see a little bit of Emmett in this chapter. ) I also like the way Anne approaches and explores her new situation.
TriciaMacMillan chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
I love how I can just see the scene in my head shift when the year changes. Also, she and Thomas sound like a cute couple, haha.
TriciaMacMillan chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
Ooh, my interest is successfully peaked. What is Anne? What is she doing in Forks? I'll keep reading to find out. ;)

You deserve more reviews than you have, so I'll give 'em.
TriciaMacMillan chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
This would usually be the place where I'd start pointing out careless anachronisms-but there weren't any! Hooray!

I've never actually read a fanfiction with an OC as the main character, because, quite frankly, they're not my cup o' tea. But I like this, and you're clearly an awesome writer.

So I'm-a keep reading now. )
riverbelle chapter 8 . 8/14/2008
interesting story, i am curious to see where is goes.

good work though so far