Reviews for Shattered Beginnings
Nadamalki chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
I love this how you took this on! The way you twisted everything to fit your story is just perfect! Can't wait to read the sequel!
Amazing chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
I am SO glad you wrote a sequel! I absolutely loved this fic and now I'm so excited to read on! Thanks for sharing this awesome story!
Mademoiselle.Claire chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
The story is so touchy, i always loved the way they care about each other. The best tv brothers ever! Thank you for posting!
lillelouis chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
Very nicely done with Jess.
Greenbush chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
I know that you wrote this a long time ago, but I’m working my way backwards through the SPN stories, and wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it.

It was inspired to blend Faith and the Pilot, and you weaved in the dialogue perfectly.

Great job!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 8 . 11/23/2009
I'm so going to read the sequel ehehehe

I loved it *-* Everything! The way you used the lines of the series, the way you changed everything even though that still looked completely right... The angst all around, all of that was amazing D

All I can say is congratulations, keep up the good work ~

Kisses and see ya in the sequel ehehe

Rosetta o/
Velvet Green chapter 7 . 1/5/2009
Great story, and I like the premise you chose!
HAMUCHA chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
Great story so far!
bhoney chapter 7 . 10/19/2008
Intriguing. I don't usually read AU fics, but this one caught my attention. You did a great job of meshing lines from the pilot into this and making them seem natural. As long as you guarantee a happy ending, I'll probably check out the sequal too. :)
DancerInTheDark101 chapter 5 . 9/3/2008
You wrote Jess very well! In the beginning of the series, I didn't really like Jess all that much. But now I love her character! You did really well. You should be proud :)

DancerInTheDark101 chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
Another good chapter! I like how you said, beacause it was such a short chapter, to think of it as a teaser for the next chapter :) Ingenious idea XD

Oh, Sam and Jess is the coolest pairing! I was listening to Kill Hannah's song Lips Like Morphine while reading this chapter. It just seemed to fit XD

Keep up the good work

DancerInTheDark101 chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
Woo! Cool chapter. I hope Sam is able to save Dean like in the series :)

DancerInTheDark101 chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
Another good chapter! Man, you portray Sam and Dean so well. Will Jessica be a main part in this fic?

DancerInTheDark101 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Hay what an awesome fic! It would be interesting to see what would have happened if the pilot had been moved to when Faith took place. I started reading this fic as Faith is one of my fave epsiodes, but I can see now, that I should have started reading it for not just that reason.

You are an excellent writer and the plot that you have started to reveal is also outstanding. I can't wait to see what other things you have planned for this fic :)

Keep up the good work

Krimson chapter 8 . 8/25/2008
That was really enjoyable. You did a great job with seamlessly patching the two time lines together and fleshing out Jess. And you also did great with the hardest thing of all, humor. There were several parts that I found to be quite funny, and I am not an easy mark for a laugh. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to the sequel.