Reviews for He's in what?
Taylor chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I literally just performed this song for choir today. I absolutely love this Song AND this fiction! It's so cute! seriously, this fic made my life.
Jisa chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Aw! Cute! XD
halfpennybuddha chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I'm gonnaexplode. That was so totally broadway...but it fit a lot and was AMAZING! you remind me a lot of my friend Katie (weird) who lives in San fran (double weird since you live in cali) who I THINK is in acting and/or film school? I don't think she's 20 though...could be wrong. Either way you remind me of her with the way you write XD it's really awesome. Alot. Wow, can I say a lot anymore than I have? Ok I'll shut up now.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
aw, that was cute! i love how EVERYONE got involved, lol
Plain Jane Is A Vampire chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
lol. That was hilarious, to say the least, great job.
Velithil chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I love it, its so funny and at the same time a lil cute.
Arakune Yoru chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Aw, this was so cute! w really, good job! There was no lemon involved and it was still entertaining XD Looking forward to read more of your works :P
Peayitforward chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I must admit I found this story entertaining. It was cute.
pbub2 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Great story!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Amusing, especially without knowing the song beforehand.
roninlvr chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I really enjoyed this story! The gossip mongers were absolutely hilarious! I also loved the fact that both Wufei and Duo joined in!
Solar Flare chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
OMG that was hilarious! And so sweet at the same time.
XxMeli J NightlyxX chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
THAT WAS AWESOME! I loved it. Duo was so dissapointed aww. You did a great job... I never heard the song but it must be a heck of a song cause the fic was adorable. As always not a huge yaoi fan but this one definitely is worth the read.
S A F A R I G U R L chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Aw! That was so cute. Office gossip makes the world go 'round.
Windseeker2305 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008