Reviews for Victoire's Song
vampiremuggle chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
aw! so sweet! this song fits them so well!

Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
SilenceIsCompliance chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Really really good story. It's sweet and joyous and awesome!love the song and the fic is amazing!
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Aw this story is adorable, it really warmed my heart.
jinxrox chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Aw, how cute!

Favorite song right there
RainDateChick chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
very cute. I absolutely love that song. I've got friend who's 2 years older than me who I had a crush on from the day I met him when I was six for a good ten years, and that song just always takes me back to that time. I think that's part of why I love the Teddy/Victoire pairing too. anywho, awesomely adorable oneshot, great job.
LILY R0SE chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
i luved it!

Mary's Song is one of my most favorite songs by Taylor Swift, and i luved how u made it for Teddy and Victoire!
dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Good job. I would work on transitioning in and out of the song. It seemed a little choppy. I liked the story part though. Just try and make each part a little...longer maybe? It just felt a little jumpy.
maddikinz940 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
OMG this was perfect. I loved the "Yes, yes a thousand times yes" Because I frikin LOVE Pride and Prejudice! Really great job I loved it when all of the uncles found out. it made me smile.
Runaway Memories chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Love it! It's really good. :)

You really got the characters right. "Honestly, Ronald" -really good Hermione impression. :))
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
I loved that story! Amazing:)
pinkkumbrellla chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
This was incredibly cute and well-written. And Mary's Song is one of my favorite Taylor Swift songs, so that worked out nicely too. :)