Reviews for Perhaps
Justchillingandliving chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
i hop eyour arm is better by now i really hope you can finish this story it is awesome
pencilitout chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
It has been nearly two years...

I don't mean to sound impatient but, really.

This is a REALLY good story and there are only 2 chapters. Please. Either update or let someone else take it over. The storyline is too good to waste.
BreGurl23 chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
hurry up with chapter 4 please
JASPERxHALE-YES chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
ok
Laura chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
um lol what? what other 2 stories are you "writing"cause i went and looked on your profile and there was only one story and it was this one

p.s. you cant end this or i will get james to hunt you down and watch you while you type insert evil cackle
Midnight Equinox chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
update
GoneUntouched chapter 3 . 2/6/2009
im so sorry about your arm!

that hella sucks

i lovelovelove this story though, and i'm willing to wait however long it takes for you to update:]
Deboraa chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
anyway , thank you SO much for the new chapter ! i really apretiate it !
japhY chapter 3 . 12/1/2008
hey! i love this story! PLEASE continue... i'd be waiting!
japhY chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
hey... i
KSRF chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
No! i really want you to write more! i really want to know what happens! please keep writing!
KSRF chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
Really good. I love your writing!
KSRF chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Wow, a long chapter! lol! but it was really good and you described the scene and the people and everything going on very wel1. I admire that. When i write my stories, it's normally rushed, not very long and plent of mistakes and i was astonished to see that a chapter so long that you wrote had no mistakes in it! i think you're a very good writer!
twilightrocs chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
i loved it.
Kat chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
Hi, sorry to hear about your arm. Hope it gets better soon. Also hope you snap out of being royally pissed. I will check out the story soon to see if you have up dated.

Kat