Reviews for January Thaw
Moon6Shadow chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
Extremely interesting plot so far keep it up!
Falcon's Jade chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
So is this a threesome fic? I've never read any of those before, admittedly I'm getting tired of the Rachel-bashing, but this looks like it can be very interesting! Hope Bruce doesnt reveal Batman too soon!
kara chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
What you have done with this pairing is brilliant, I love Bruce and Harvey together! I hope you will continue this story, it is simply amazing
SeraphimXII chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
oh wow. I'm definitely staying to see what happens next!

DOn't disappoint!

XII
freakydarling chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
HA! That was awesome... hilarious and captivating, and this is my new favorite pairing beccause of you! Please update soon!
Falcon's Jade chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
*Snickers* Nice line at the end. I need more slash in this fandom with Harvey and Bruce! Too many OCs here :(
UselessWreckage chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
Haha, I somehow find this fic really cute x']

And hilarious Well written, I'll keep an eye on the continuation...
Koakuma Tsuri chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
OMG! OMG! OMG! MORE!

That was... lovely? Needs more XD

My point come across to you yet?
kysis-the-bard chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
That was hilarious and amazing. I love the internal dialogue. There are still a few typos here and there, and places where you use a similar word that is not quite (whether instead of weather, etc), but good through and through. Especially that last part of Harvey talking to himself. I almost fell off my chair.

Please keep it up? There isn't enough Bruce/Harvey etc in the world.
Goatee'ed chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
Nyah, more please! PLEASE?

::foaming at mouth::

X3

~Moods.
JohnneyAntonelli chapter 2 . 8/26/2008
Um, that was fucking amazing. I can't even tell you.

Oh lord, I need you to update this fantastic piece of awesomeness.
Caitlin chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
hey

i just found your fic today, and i have to hand it to ya,it's good :)

there's not enough Harvey/bruce so its nice to find some good stuff.

one thing, occasionally it gets hard to tell which haracter is speaking, but i'm really picking at straws here.
Agarwaenloth chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
'Oh Christ, Batman has a cock...' ROTFLMAO! Funniest line ever! That's awesome! Can't wait for more!
wiser9 chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
I don't see how you can hate this! It's really fun watching Harvey's subconscious spring up on him-much to his dismay.

I eagerly await the next chapter.
Solaras Inc chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
Harvey's realization that Batman is in fact a MAN, priceless!