Reviews for Walk the Floor and Watch the Door
Kingryu chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
This...This was awesome. You should write this...please
Prodigial-Knight chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Loved the story, you kept both Ron and Kim very humane and I really loved the ending.

I'd definitely see Kim being angry at him about the "lying" to potential suitors thing, but and this might be because I'm a guy I don't see much damage being done, if the guys didn't go directly to Kim (although getting rejected to your face hurts ofc) and felt the need to play it safe by asking Ron first their hearts weren't really set on Kim.
Fae-and-night chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Behold, the dark underbelly of Ron Stoppable's feelings for his best friend. We get to see Kim's all the time in these things- jelling over Yori, diverting Tara, the list goes on, but most of the time we get the impression that Ron's to much of a "nice guy" to have a slightly less than wonderful approach to Kim's love-life. This is just the right amount of bad- more like loosing-your-pants-in-public bad than finding-a-hair-in-your-nachos bad.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Bunch of weirdos.

Ron has the right idea, for once. Kim would be very justifiably creeped out by his actions. And yet, he's still sympathetic.
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I like how Ron tries to help Kim in his own way and it does explain why Kim (now she has her own evil foes) doesn't do anymore of the smaller jobs. I liked seeing how Ron's feelings for Kim developed, they weren't there, then they were but he wasn't aware then he was aware and then they were dating. It was interesting view on K/R.
Saravi Boo chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I really liked this. It was very in character in my opinion. I could definately see Ron doing something like that. In fact the only nitpick I have with the story at all is that Pixie Scouts don't sell brownies. They sell pixie muffins. Otherwise really good story.

-Saravi Boo
Muzzlehatch chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Charming story. Good for the Ronster!
Zoza chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Very sweet story about Ron. 5 stars for "Miss Melnitz" alone.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
That was pretty cool actually, thanks for the story. I actually enjoyed it.
Movingontosomethingnew chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I love non-perfect Kim and Ron...obviously your insight into the characters isn't limited to Drakken and Shego.

I thought it was sweet of Ron to help Kim with the minor stuff...and the other thing...well, they'll laugh about it...eventually.
motorized-sasquatch chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
That ending cracked me up! You'd better wait until she can't unleash any kung-fu on you without breaking her hip in the process, Ron!
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I think you did a good job with this tale. It’s all too easy to go from supportive to smothering. Ron just went a little too far that’s all. After all Kim knew Tara liked Ron and never told him. Maybe a little self-justification for both of them to get what they subconsciously wanted but were too oblivious to see.

Nice job here.
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 8/9/2008

Oh, sure...put the blame on ME!

On a better note, I am actually glad you took my advice. With the other reviews so far, it looks like you made the right call.

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
Lon Wolfgood chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
To any who is tired of the shining fakeness that can be seen so much in most RK stories, this one-shot is like water in the desert.

We get to see the realistic and human sides of Ron and Kim, and we see that couples don't need to be joined at the hip and know every single secret of each other (that's as silly as the quest for the Sword of the Blind Tiger).

Anyway, today is going to rain.
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Good little narrative of Ron having Kim's back and taking some of the slack of minor missions off her plate. And no I don't remember something like this being done in this way either.

You captured his Ronness and her Kimness pretty well with the doubts and sureness of each as you focused on Ron and what he did for his Kim as she carried on as only Kim does.

Ron grew up in his mission to watch over his best friend and in his protectiveness of her he gained a love, though some of his actions were a little bit less than honorable. But for all the perfection he saw in his best friend, he (not necessarily here) noticed those 'flaws' not seen before, nor recognized by his friend till later.

Looks like you have the birthing of future plot bunnies here with secrets of the other two human members of Team Possible. This was Ron's little secret from Kim, I'm sure he has some from Wade (if that is possible), then there are those of Kim and Wade. The chip on Ron may just be the first of many with the Ronster...