Reviews for Genderly Challenged
Empress of the galaxy chapter 1 . 4/19
YASSS
kuteluver chapter 29 . 3/26
That was an awesome story. I absolutely loved it. Everything was on point, with the weakness and personality changes. Excellent. I look forward to re-reading this one again soon. :)
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 29 . 12/18/2015
Great story:)
Dtrax96 chapter 29 . 10/4/2015
Great story i loved it very good ending aswell
equastar chapter 5 . 9/28/2015
ha ha ha this is funny, im guessing Nami got a boner huh
NanneroftheWE chapter 29 . 9/13/2015
LOL! That was great! I really enjoyed reading your story! Thanks for sharing!
lilly2011 chapter 9 . 11/12/2014
I love chapter 9 the fight about sizes cracks me up XD Good job!
Analatelle chapter 19 . 10/7/2014
Wow. People must've really complained for the author to dedicate a whole chapter explaining everything that's goin on the story. Wow. Just, wow. The story's great btw. Really love it XD
NeverGonnaDie chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
this story is just amazing. AMAZING IN ALL ITS AWESOME GENDER-SWITCHINESS! You wrote the gender switch in suchhh a great way, they still seem to be their normal selves but not male. I'm reading this the second time and I still lurrvvs it. Sanji's nickname made me die laughing! " One Whose Ass Bounces"
a-d Pilot chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
Can't take this anymore.
An interesting attempt, but this isn't the main characters of One Piece have their sex changed, it's they get hit with the stereotypes stick.
And it's a pretty angry and dismissive set of stereotypes at that.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest doing a little more research next time.
lexus4444 chapter 29 . 6/8/2014
Loved the story. You put a interesting twist to it. As I said one piece is really my favorite anime, hope you keep writing.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/7/2014
I am also a one piece fan, It is my favorite anime. The the explanation that I just read was not necessary, it should of been obvious. My opinion is that Luffy weakness is more mental than physical. Luffy has a never give up attitude, during the attempted rape he had a panic attack and that caused him to fight stupid. Good story so far.
LuNa 4eva chapter 20 . 3/26/2014
lol makes me want to touch Luffy's soft, shiny, and perfectly comb hair ;)
LuNa 4eva chapter 14 . 3/26/2014
I love the story and everything but I'm now doubting if this is really a LuNa story...
LuNa 4eva chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
OMG I totally love the "they're doing it!" jokes
You never fail to make your readers laugh!
Keep up the amazing work!