Reviews for Fate Smiles
fireXsmiling chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
dude dont give everyone funky names do you have any idea how fucking confusing it makes the story to have to keep all the characters in order while reading? cute start.
Porphyria Kris chapter 4 . 1/7/2004
Ah, I see you've given Yura a small part in this story. Nice. It's always neat when people include the minor villains.
Adding Rin AND Shippou as Sesshoumaru's wards is a nice touch. It certainly brings in the cute factor. I wonder if the jewel's wards burnt Shippou because he was youkai in a former life...
Porphyria Kris chapter 2 . 1/7/2004
Hm... I'm generally not a fan of AUs but this certainly seems to be turning out to be quite interesting.
I can't believe Kagura is Kouga's boss. Poor Kouga-kun. *begins to cackle* Yes, I can't wait until the romantic implications start with this couple. I think the dynamic would be a lot like "Moonlighting".
It's kind of interesting how you've switched up the expected occupations of some of the characters. Sango, someone who always seems to be a rather innocent scion of justice in the series is turned jewel theif and Kagura's actually working on the side of the law. Unorthodox to be sure but... definitely interesting. *grin* I can't wait to read the other chapters.
Rome34 chapter 5 . 1/4/2004
o!
m(_ _)m
rome34 chapter 4 . 1/1/2004
so when r u going 2 update this awesome story?
m(_ _)m
rome34 chapter 4 . 12/27/2003
WOW! hurry up and update!D
xiao-sakura chapter 4 . 8/14/2003
This is getting really good. By any chance could you put the name key at the top though, it would make the first few chapters a little easier to understand. Only one question, when are Inu Yasha and Kagome appearing?
Syanide chapter 3 . 8/11/2003
_ THIS IS EXCELLENT. You MUST update! I think it's great that you've made new names, it fits the AU, more modern setting very well. It can be a bit hectic to remember them all, but once you get used to them, they are great.

I've caught a small glitch at the end of this chapter, where it says,

"-cream?" Sango felt a rosy blush crawling up her cheeks as she took stock of her situation.

It seems that you forgot to replace Sango with Sumire. ; It's not a big mistake, but I juts thought you'd like to know.
dEeYaN chapter 4 . 7/22/2003
*sigh* i'm getting the hang of this and i really LIKE it! I thought that Sango aka Sumire stole the Shikon no Tama or jewel thingy for a second! Is it really the Shikon? Am i right? Am I? AM I? *sweatdrop*

Anyways, pweeze update soon! Will Kagura/Kouga be a pairing? Will there be any Inuyasha/Kagome? I thought you said there will be in your note thingy, but it might be just me ;

Okay, then... Keep up the good work and update SOON!
dEeYaN chapter 2 . 7/21/2003
this fic is good... except that i get mixed with the names ; It's really good tho, i like the fact that u'r using different names for them, it's more special... is the first part something like sango's memories? and why is the year 2003 then 20? is it flashback? i would really like to read the next chap now... xcept i don't really have time. i will tomorow th0!
Ringo27 chapter 4 . 6/22/2003
Alright! You finally updated! I loved the ice cream part
elffromspace chapter 4 . 6/22/2003
Nice! I love the scene where they run into each other! Great in character. Nice first contact, with a satisfying amount of not too mushy mush. _

Poor Kouga... Love your disclaimer comments too!
Sadistic Shadow chapter 4 . 6/19/2003
I was initially confused with this fic, seeing how I couldn't remember the names. But now I've got them down and I'm really starting to enjoy it. Figures Houshi-sama would try something like that -;;

The "No ice cream?" line by 'Makoto' was great :D

While I don't wish for you to out-and-out neglect your other stories for this [Especially not Lost But Not Forgotten] but I am eagerly awaiting updates to this installment.

If it makes you happy, I'll tell you this: I compare all other Sango/Miroku stories to yours to measure their worth _!

Godspeed and goodluck!

*Shiara Kazikal*

Sadistic Shadow
Stereotype B chapter 4 . 6/19/2003
O_O This is good. Incredibly good. I love it. Continue! This is going on my favorites.
kaerra chapter 2 . 4/25/2003
Oh yeah, just to comment on the names (since I see other reviewers have mentioned some difficulty with them). I think that as long as you have the list of people's names for us to refer to at the bottom of the chapter for the first few chapters, we can learn them fairly easily. So don't worry about that. I'm fine with most of their names now anyway, since you did make them fairly close to the original (like Sumire and Makoto). By the way, is Yanagi any one from the series or just a random person? Just curious...

But I've got to say it-If I update Much Ado will you update this story in exchange? Hee hee hee hee. _ :the pathetic things kaerra will do for more chapters in a story she really loves... _: