Reviews for Return to Lyme
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 31 . 4/4
Omg you leave us readers hanging with that ending?! I found your charming story this morning and haven't been able to stop reading! My god it's good! I especially loved the moment Anne and Frederick had in his bedroom, it was so cute, romantic and perfect! Now we just need a wedding for our favorite couple and the story will be complete!
Ps I'm sorry for your loss of a dear one to cancer, my condolences. But you have a wonderful gift in writing and story telling
Weave the Magic chapter 31 . 2/18
How could you not finish this. Until now I'm still hoping you'll pick this up again.
shannon30033 chapter 31 . 12/26/2015
Oh, shoot! It ended before his toast. Well I know it's has its HEA, unless that pesky Mr. Elliot interferes. Thank you for the lovely story! I hope to read more of your stuff! How do you keep up with writing so many at one time?
shannon30033 chapter 30 . 12/26/2015
Frederick's arm felt taut, not taught and wive's should be wives. Husbands often infuriate their wives. Oh! Three more chapters, yea!
shannon30033 chapter 29 . 12/26/2015
Sorry about your friend... Your chapter was very good. Don't be like Anne and think so little of your wonderful writing.
shannon30033 chapter 28 . 12/26/2015
Hmm? I guess he had opium before. Seems too much info. So, did Elliot push the kettle on him? I can't tell. He probably did though. Just shows how little he knows Anne. Of course she would run to his side to help him. I hope Lady Russell eases up on Frederick.
shannon30033 chapter 27 . 12/26/2015
Haha! The bribe definitely did NOT work. I have just picked this story, as I liked some of the other ones you have written. I feel lucky, though as I have been able to breeze through all the year's worth of work in 2 days, just reading, reading, reading. I shall have my comeuppance, though as I see the story is not complete and the last update was over a year ago. so, I guess I will sign myself up to follow this one and wait like the other 454 folks. I, obviously, am enraptured by the story and like where you have taken it. I still have a few chapters to go, though! Whew! I am glad you got to see Bath and greatly envious. Thank you!
rach13975 chapter 31 . 11/7/2015
Omg love this story have just finished reading it couldn't put it down read it in three days . I really hope you decide to continue it I really feel like there's more to tell . Absolutely brilliant please please continue
Jyo chapter 31 . 10/25/2015
This is a beautiful story!
Lelalini chapter 30 . 10/7/2015
Hi there!

I was just re-reading this story and wondering if you plan on continuing writing it? I really love it!
Chariot20 chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
I have just discovered this this beautiful story and truly enjoyed every word. I know it bs been ages since you have penned this but I was hoping you would consider adding to it. I will admit I only just discovered these characters and find your story quite lovely. Thank you again for sharing your talent. I shall keep my fingers crossed that you might take it up again.

Warmly
Chariot
Vero Diaz chapter 31 . 6/30/2015
Please tell me this is not the end of the story
asprankle1 chapter 30 . 4/27/2015
This is absolutely fantastic!
Gaskellian chapter 31 . 2/12/2015
Ok, so I've read your whole story and am hoping that a one year hiatus will have been enough for inspiration to have returned. Please?
weesh chapter 31 . 12/17/2014
Just found this story and have enjoyed reading it. Well done