Reviews for Return to Lyme
shannon30033 chapter 31 . 12/26/2015
Oh, shoot! It ended before his toast. Well I know it's has its HEA, unless that pesky Mr. Elliot interferes. Thank you for the lovely story! I hope to read more of your stuff! How do you keep up with writing so many at one time?
shannon30033 chapter 30 . 12/26/2015
Frederick's arm felt taut, not taught and wive's should be wives. Husbands often infuriate their wives. Oh! Three more chapters, yea!
shannon30033 chapter 29 . 12/26/2015
Sorry about your friend... Your chapter was very good. Don't be like Anne and think so little of your wonderful writing.
shannon30033 chapter 28 . 12/26/2015
Hmm? I guess he had opium before. Seems too much info. So, did Elliot push the kettle on him? I can't tell. He probably did though. Just shows how little he knows Anne. Of course she would run to his side to help him. I hope Lady Russell eases up on Frederick.
shannon30033 chapter 27 . 12/26/2015
Haha! The bribe definitely did NOT work. I have just picked this story, as I liked some of the other ones you have written. I feel lucky, though as I have been able to breeze through all the year's worth of work in 2 days, just reading, reading, reading. I shall have my comeuppance, though as I see the story is not complete and the last update was over a year ago. so, I guess I will sign myself up to follow this one and wait like the other 454 folks. I, obviously, am enraptured by the story and like where you have taken it. I still have a few chapters to go, though! Whew! I am glad you got to see Bath and greatly envious. Thank you!
rach13975 chapter 31 . 11/7/2015
Omg love this story have just finished reading it couldn't put it down read it in three days . I really hope you decide to continue it I really feel like there's more to tell . Absolutely brilliant please please continue
Jyo chapter 31 . 10/25/2015
This is a beautiful story!
Lelalini chapter 30 . 10/7/2015
Hi there!

I was just re-reading this story and wondering if you plan on continuing writing it? I really love it!
Chariot20 chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
I have just discovered this this beautiful story and truly enjoyed every word. I know it bs been ages since you have penned this but I was hoping you would consider adding to it. I will admit I only just discovered these characters and find your story quite lovely. Thank you again for sharing your talent. I shall keep my fingers crossed that you might take it up again.

Warmly
Chariot
Vero Diaz chapter 31 . 6/30/2015
Please tell me this is not the end of the story
asprankle1 chapter 30 . 4/27/2015
This is absolutely fantastic!
Gaskellian chapter 31 . 2/12/2015
Ok, so I've read your whole story and am hoping that a one year hiatus will have been enough for inspiration to have returned. Please?
weesh chapter 31 . 12/17/2014
Just found this story and have enjoyed reading it. Well done
Loves2Read205 chapter 31 . 11/12/2014
Oh My Gwad... I LOVE this story! :)

I haven't reviewed and I apologise but the excuse is that I couldn't stop reading!... like literally once I started I just couldn't stop, I was reading this on my breaks at work, lunch and even on my phone to and from work! lol

Here's hoping an update is soon...now to check out your other stories :)
Lady Marianne chapter 31 . 9/23/2014
It's been a long time since I felt the need to commit myself to a story that is not complete, but being that there are so few Persuasion stories and given that I've read some of your work before, I decided to give this a go. I was not disappointed.

Though I think it might be a little too long for my liking and that it tends to ever-so-slightly drag in some places -probably because you have been working on it for so long- I think it is a really good story. The characters that we know and love so much are really great and those Jane Austen didn't write much about are portrayed realistically enough that one has no problem inserting them into canon. I'm thinking particularly of Mrs. Harville and to some extent Captain Benwick. I also like that you made Lady Russell more "evil" (that't not exactly the word I'm looking for, but it will have to do, since I'm currently incapable of coming up with a more appropriate word for the time being) than Austen's version. Oh, and I was delighted by the addition of Edward Wentworth, though I'll admit I missed the Crofts a little bit.

As for the story itself, though a little repetitive (poor the Harvilles! I would consider opening a hospital rather than an inn in their place) -again, probably because it's been years since you first began writing this, so it's possible that the story grew beyond what you first expected it to be- it was entertaining enough to make reading it a rather enjoyable experience. And the addition of Mr. Elliot was a welcome surprise -not because I particularly like Mr. Elliot, I think he's a jerk, but because it gave the story a whole new layer that wouldn't have been there if it were for him.

I do wish you would finish this some time in the (hopefully near) future. I do know what it is to not feel like writing after a personal experience leaves one drained, so I'm not judging or rushing. But it would be oh-so-nice to read about Anne and Frederick reaching their happily ever after, specially after everything they went through. Also, while we're at it, I would simple *love* if you finished So Far From You too! I only have a vaguely recollection of the story, but I distinctively remember it was one of my favourite stories in this fandom.

I sincerely hope to read more from you soon.