Reviews for Return to Lyme
Trudence1 chapter 31 . 8/2
I want to thank you once again for a wonderfully crafted tale. I have enjoyed taking this emotional ride with Anne, Frederick and company.

Are you going further with this? While it could stop here, it feels incomplete somehow...not having an ending with Mr. Elliot and his treacherous behavior.
honey4020 chapter 1 . 2/17
I love your Persuasion stories! If you are still writing, I would love to see more of them. You wrote about Frederick having amnesia - what about Anne? I haven't seen any like that. Maybe she lost her memory just before they met again? Had would he feel when it seems she forgot him entirely? When he finally learns why, should her tell her, accept that it is completely over, or start over and try to win her? You have a great talent for writing and I hope you continue. Please!
Galatea Galatea chapter 31 . 2/10
I'd really LOVE to see this story finished.
TiaMaria710 chapter 31 . 1/20
Enjoyed your story very much. Thanks for writing since there are so few FF's for Persuasion. Well done too.
TiaMaria710 chapter 29 . 1/2
Though many years from the posting of this chapter, I offer my sympathy and hope time has eased the pain of your loss. I have been in the throes of a tragic death and the pain is unbearable for the family. Grieving is a difficult process.
TiaMaria710 chapter 30 . 1/2
Adored the way you depicted their confessions of true feelings. sweet and romantic.
TiaMaria710 chapter 27 . 1/2
I thought captain W had enough wealth from his sea exploits.
Anyway, I despise this Mr Elliot. I wish Had a better understanding of Lady Russel's need to commandeer Anne's future.
honey4020 chapter 31 . 12/31/2016
Loved it! Thanks - we still need more Persuasion stories!
TiaMaria710 chapter 9 . 12/27/2016
Someday you should correct the spelling errors. The story is too sweet for those distractions.
TiaMaria710 chapter 8 . 12/27/2016
I was happy to see your story here at FF. I am enjoying it very much. Thanks for writing.
alyslee chapter 31 . 10/18/2016
Loved this! Really original while remaining true to Austen's characters and prose. Thank you so much
Kss chapter 31 . 10/14/2016
Just found this story and couldn't stop reading it until the last chapter written and to find out it's not finished. Please, please, please finish. Loved the story.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/30/2016
I'm reviewing this as I sit outside, stealing wifi from an inn in Lyme that was around in Austen's time. I've loved this story and have been reading it as I've been looking around Lyme for sights used in the Root film. Your story is fabulous and I love the premise. KL
Guest chapter 31 . 8/11/2016
Adorable! This is great!
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 31 . 4/4/2016
Omg you leave us readers hanging with that ending?! I found your charming story this morning and haven't been able to stop reading! My god it's good! I especially loved the moment Anne and Frederick had in his bedroom, it was so cute, romantic and perfect! Now we just need a wedding for our favorite couple and the story will be complete!
Ps I'm sorry for your loss of a dear one to cancer, my condolences. But you have a wonderful gift in writing and story telling