Reviews for Return to Lyme
I'm reviewing this as I sit outside, stealing wifi from an inn in Lyme that was around in Austen's time. I've loved this story and have been reading it as I've been looking around Lyme for sights used in the Root film. Your story is fabulous and I love the premise. KL
Adorable! This is great!
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 31 . 4/4
Omg you leave us readers hanging with that ending?! I found your charming story this morning and haven't been able to stop reading! My god it's good! I especially loved the moment Anne and Frederick had in his bedroom, it was so cute, romantic and perfect! Now we just need a wedding for our favorite couple and the story will be complete!
Ps I'm sorry for your loss of a dear one to cancer, my condolences. But you have a wonderful gift in writing and story telling
Weave the Magic chapter 31 . 2/18
How could you not finish this. Until now I'm still hoping you'll pick this up again.
shannon30033 chapter 31 . 12/26/2015
Oh, shoot! It ended before his toast. Well I know it's has its HEA, unless that pesky Mr. Elliot interferes. Thank you for the lovely story! I hope to read more of your stuff! How do you keep up with writing so many at one time?
shannon30033 chapter 30 . 12/26/2015
Frederick's arm felt taut, not taught and wive's should be wives. Husbands often infuriate their wives. Oh! Three more chapters, yea!
shannon30033 chapter 29 . 12/26/2015
Sorry about your friend... Your chapter was very good. Don't be like Anne and think so little of your wonderful writing.
shannon30033 chapter 28 . 12/26/2015
Hmm? I guess he had opium before. Seems too much info. So, did Elliot push the kettle on him? I can't tell. He probably did though. Just shows how little he knows Anne. Of course she would run to his side to help him. I hope Lady Russell eases up on Frederick.
shannon30033 chapter 27 . 12/26/2015
Haha! The bribe definitely did NOT work. I have just picked this story, as I liked some of the other ones you have written. I feel lucky, though as I have been able to breeze through all the year's worth of work in 2 days, just reading, reading, reading. I shall have my comeuppance, though as I see the story is not complete and the last update was over a year ago. so, I guess I will sign myself up to follow this one and wait like the other 454 folks. I, obviously, am enraptured by the story and like where you have taken it. I still have a few chapters to go, though! Whew! I am glad you got to see Bath and greatly envious. Thank you!
rach13975 chapter 31 . 11/7/2015
Omg love this story have just finished reading it couldn't put it down read it in three days . I really hope you decide to continue it I really feel like there's more to tell . Absolutely brilliant please please continue
Jyo chapter 31 . 10/25/2015
This is a beautiful story!
Lelalini chapter 30 . 10/7/2015
Hi there!

I was just re-reading this story and wondering if you plan on continuing writing it? I really love it!
Chariot20 chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
I have just discovered this this beautiful story and truly enjoyed every word. I know it bs been ages since you have penned this but I was hoping you would consider adding to it. I will admit I only just discovered these characters and find your story quite lovely. Thank you again for sharing your talent. I shall keep my fingers crossed that you might take it up again.

Warmly
Chariot
Vero Diaz chapter 31 . 6/30/2015
Please tell me this is not the end of the story
asprankle1 chapter 30 . 4/27/2015
This is absolutely fantastic!