Reviews for A Time Travel Fic
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 4 . 1/6/2018
Awwww Snape is trying to protect her! How cute
Love it chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Well it's awesome for one. But also thank god you used the Hogwarts is hidden from mingles thing. Unbelievable how many people ignore details like this. So excited to keep reading
AnotherStripedSweater chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
I love this story! You better update soon or I won't hesitate to set a hoard of Weeping Angels after you. Don't think I won't.
Gone For The Time Being chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
please finish this i need sirius to get a taste of his own medicine.
XxDyiashiaxX chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
dont forget this story my love ;) its too good to be left unfinished XD
XxDyiashiaxX chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
More pretty please ohh and can I be in your story its cool if not but I want Remus *drool*
Lady Oblivious chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
HAHA, please update soon! Love this story! Lady O. :D
FireGoddness chapter 7 . 5/8/2011
hey, a very good story. i hopde you will update it soon:)
brucy chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
Oh yeahhhh! This is really so much fun to read! Ally's really so smart and for once the boys are regretting their actions! Take that ha!

Well, keep going dear, I really can't wait to see what will happen! :)
Tisha chapter 7 . 12/6/2010
OHMYGOD! It's hilarious! Love reading about Snape and Sirius :D And Ally is just w.o.n.d.e.r.f.u.l!
Le26199 chapter 7 . 11/10/2010
Haha this story is great. I hope you update
Agoge chapter 7 . 10/27/2010
This is so funny! I hope to see more pranks in the future. It is great that she doesn't let anyone mess with her.
Cpt.Sparoe chapter 7 . 10/18/2010
haha this had me cracking up! good prank, and its funnier that the teachers sorta helped out lol
Spot'sGalFrom1899 chapter 7 . 10/17/2010
Can you update this as soon as possible? The story is absolutely amazing and you haven't updated in like 4 months! (Even though that's not THAT long of a time.)

Update soon!

~Maddie
Roann of Chaos chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
Really liking it so far, your OC is pretty cool & it's great you didn't get her and Sirius together so fast like many other authors tend to do. Just wanted to know how many chapters is going to have this ff?

Hope to hear from ya soon ;)

PS: BTW, James' eyes are hazel & Sirius' are gray :)