Reviews for Tears of the Soul
StyxxsOmega chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
really cute. please write more.
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
That was very enjoyable to read. I really like how you portray Sephiroth and Zack. The bit you added in there about Sephiroths wing was interesting. That must of been such a hassle for him. Anyway, I loved it. It was fantastic!
DreamlessRiver chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Aw! I love SephxZack friendship! This was awesome, as usual.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
As soon as I saw one of the prompts was "shower" I thought, "Oh boy, a shower scene!" XD And it was a very well-written shower scene too, I thought. Oh, Sephiroth and his hair... XP

Very awesome look into the friendship between Zack and Sephiroth, and into Zack's more serious side. Loved this.
mlpbuttons chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I absolutely love this - bravo for all things Seph/Zack even if they are portrayed as friends only. I really like how you grasped a realistic view of SOLDIER life and the hardships and life-altering-questions the boys would definitely go through. I love this piece and I hope that you write more like it. xoxox
Kazaam chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Aw, poor Zack. ;_; It's awful to hear him say things like that! Things must've really been weighing down on him.

Wow, that would be such a pain to shower with a wing! I can imagine that it would really get in the way, and take forever to dry. Poor Seph. XD

It's really sad that there are no easy answers for Zack. But at least he's got Seph to talk to and help him come to terms with things.
GoldenShinyWireOfHope chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Oh wow. I really like this one too. It seems like everything you do has such a poetry to it, and even though you've written a lot for these characters, you still seem to draw out something more with every story.

In this one I love the humour in the use of the shower, especially after the magazine's from the Sephiroth fan club in Crisis Core, and Zack's triumph in managing to stand up, contrasted with the much deeper and darker emotions that both men are feeling.

Thank you again for a very entertaining read.
Kohaku no Hime chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Aww...Seph and Zack fluffiness...*runs for the tissue box*

Valon: Aw c'mon sheila, get over it. It wasn't THAT fluffy

Alister: She has feelings. Let her alone.

Valon: So you got a crush on her, now?

Alister: NO!

Raphael: *rolls eyes* Why are we even here?

KoK: ...That is an interesting question. What ARE you guys doing here?

All three: *shrugs*

Anyway...*drools over mental images of Seph in a shower...*

KoK: HEY! Vaa-chan, why'd you type that?

Valon: 'Cause you were when we found you.

KoK: WAS NOT!

Alister and Raphael: *rolls eyes* You're taking up valuable review space. Wrap it up.

All right, I was so sympathetic toward Zack cause of what he was inwardly going through. I've been there before, so I can see where you were coming from.

I've written you a novel of a review, no thanks to three certain someones...*glares*

Keep up your exemplary writing,

Kohakuhime of Konoha
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Ooh, poor Zack! He must've been really upset to snap like that... But yay for Seph wanting to help him!

And yay that Zack seems to be going back to his old self! ...But it seems that he's trying to cover up some of the hurt he's feeling... aww...

I love how you've portrayed Zack in this one; he's (mostly) his cheerful self, but we can see some of the other emotions that he's feeling!

And, of course, the friendship cuteness was adorable!