Reviews for Nuala's Brideshirt revision
NotProcrastinating chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Gosh this is adorable. ASDFGHJ;KL. I love it.
Deeleteetedaccount chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is one of my favorite stories about these twins. Great job :3
WhiteChocolate123 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
it's the best nuala and nuada story i have read so far! so full on emotion! i loved it
Lynartz chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Even thouht the idea of two twins inlove its ...weird... I must say that i love this couple and i love this story i cant keep from reading it over and over again. Sequel?
Kyarni chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Wonderfully written. I think you are really good keeping them in character. I hope you write more :)
RobotDreamz chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
I like it from Nuala's POv best but LOVED both! :D

Thanks for letting me know you have other stories.

Gigei chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
This and Forfeits are the two best Nuada/Nuala fanfiction I have read. :)
Falsetto chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Oh, so pretty! *sniffs* Love the elf-lore you created here. So down to earth and really probable. I can see a people coming up with a tradition such as the brideshirt. Well done, and thank you for posting!
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Luv this one too. ~
Haruka2007 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
very well written!

loved reading every minute of it :)

the story line is great :)
not dead yet chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
omg loved it. talk about good writing. my eyes have tears in them loved it write more PLEASE!
Belle07 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
okay, this is probably one of the best Nuada/Nuala fics i have read, gosh i love it how nuada is jealous,love him and her of course lol keep writing
Kasperka chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
That was beautiful! Thank you so much for writing it. It's just so perfect in every way.
theshadowcat chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Wow. Very nicely done.
Marisela chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Oh, I loved this story so much I read it twice in a row! I think you have captured the jealousy, hurt and betrayal one feels when they realize their object of affection feels what they feel for someone else. And if he only he had read the signs throughout the centuries… I love it when unrequited love is requited! And thank you for making her clever; it was in her power all long to end his longing. She knew what she was doing.

Please write more!