Reviews for Year of the Spark: August 9
shepweir always chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I loved it. I admire poets so much because I feel it is one of the most difficult forms of fiction to write. This was beautifully done. I felt Sheppard's love for Elizabeth in these lovely heartfelt words. Great job.
sW AWARDS NOMINATIONS chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Hello!

You've been nominated in the Sheppard/Weir Fan Awards 2008! This comment is to inform you that you should have received an email from swawards with more information and instructions on how to confirm your nomination. If you have received this email, ignore this comment. ;) If you haven't, then you should have! Perhaps your spam filter prevented it? Perhaps we simply could not find your email address? Either way, contact us at swawards . Please include your user name in the correspondence. Failure to respond to our email will result in the forfeiture of any nominations.

Congratulations again! We hope to hear from you ASAP!
kaitebug chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
we do we have to believe that is true. that in the end good bets evil and they fall in love. sorry sweet story. i really like it.
Sparky Army chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Have you ever heard of the cliche "happily ever after"? That was all happy and sweet and then it suddenly turns all sad and depressing! *sigh* Anyway, it was really good with the rhyming and all the cliches. You sure got a lot in there.
kuroima chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
This is sad but brilliant. I like the idea with the clich├ęs.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Awesome peom. Really really good. And very clever!
BlueSkys91 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008