Reviews for One of Seven
Lost Tide and Sea Shells chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
strange but it's beautiful, as dark as it is. great work on depicting kanda's weak side. and despite the fact allen is somehow 'dark' in here it still seems to fit his character ... idk how to explain it.

anyway, great work. definitely fave'd.
chibi-esque chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
powerful... and beautiful. Even though it's short, it's got a lot of emotions riding on it! That's talent there :)
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
strange, but not bad.
Soulfightersu chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Wow, this is really good.

Have you thought of doing other stories like this about some of the other characters? Because I think you could probably do it ( I reckon sloth would apply to Komui Lol! )

Amazing piece of writing, I'm going to fave it!
Lochesh chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Beautiful, and the evil pieces of nonsense Allen says are refreshing, so is Kanda showing his weak side. They both sound so series here, which I like.
xxchibinessxx chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
is there a sequel? if there isn't can you please wight one? i beg you!
blumarshin chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Wow, this fic was different, but in a good way. I loved what you did with Kanda and Allen. The idea works and what you wrote was extreamly kanda like. It would have been nice, if it was longer, if we had a bit more detail, a bit more interaction between the too and the moment when kanda realised that he needed help.

The seven sins was good aswell, Pride would definatly be Kanda's short coming.

Thanks for a great story.
Kuro49 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
One thing first: Allen sounds like the Millenium Earl...

Not kidding, the way his words are, the way his actions, they just scream out evil to me. But that is probably just me. XP I really do like the little nonsense he spills though, it was 'caring' in a strangely twisted way. I don't tend to read Allen Kanda fics but I think you created the perfect atmosphere for them right here :D When Kanda asks Allen what should he do now, I think kanda has already lost all pride.

I thank you for such a great little oneshot, the words you use painted such vivd images in my head X)

Kuro
seasnake.756 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
that was beatiful. love the style.
azab chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
i liked it
too lazy to think up one chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Thank you for writing such an amazing fic. I love fics like this where they show Kanda's weaknesses, instead of portraying him as strong like he tries to show.
Shinigami's Voice chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I did wonder at the beginning, about the meaning of the title. I have to agree with you, Pride is certainly a sin obvious in Kanda's character, and therefore you have a very apt title and story unfolding from it.

Your perspective of how Allen's eye is able to see both akuma and humans' souls is extremely good and interesting, and honestly, I am using a similar version in a story myself. I hope that doesn't sound too cocky of me.

I like very much the comparison to a pool of tart, and how Allen speaks to Kanda in such odd way. People might refer to it as being OOC for Allen, but I think it suits the canon manga version. Allen is being developed into a more serious, sober persona now.

What's more, in the new chapter which has served you as base for your great story (pitiful Akuma...) I am slightly surprised of Kanda and Allen's interaction, or lack of it. Usually they banter and bicker and whatnot. But now they are depicted so serious.

Your story is very very good, and I love the fact that in the end, Kanda does turn to Allen for help. Great story, I hope you write more.
DiePi chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Wow... That was... well, that was certainly good but that's not even one per cent of what I actually want to say but I don't think I can find the right word. Beautiful.
IOTR chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
The ending is so sad and melancholic... but this is beautifully written. Even though Allen is a bit OOC. Or a lot.

I love it~
Lovii chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
This was fantastic. Awesome, I really liked it.