Reviews for Best Laid Plans
jhian casey chapter 1 . 5/31
oh damn! another discontinued fic!?
well, damn! that was just too bad coz this really is good and very interesting! gaasaku rocks!;)
Ahhh please continue! Awesome story!
kittykitty34 chapter 5 . 3/21
Ahhh please do a next chapter! ! Such a good story I loves it!
Aijo Inu chapter 5 . 3/1
Aww, so sad to see you haven't finished this.
KieraTDG chapter 5 . 1/1
We're still here waiting for the day you will update and I won't give up reading until you've finished. Please update.
Azerty chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
Hey, this is a really entertaining story.

Will you still be continuing this? This hasn't been updated in years!
KiunoNamu chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
Oh, what the Hell! You haven't updated since 2008? come on, it was just getting good! *cries*
KiunoNamu chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
Oh man that chapter was so hot! I love their interactions! I'm guessing it was Naruto that found them?
KiunoNamu chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
Another great chapter. This story is so fantastic I'm going to have to finish it tonight when I should be going to bed lol. It's so hot and I love your descriptions and everything! the way she talks to herself and describes him. awesome!
KiunoNamu chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
Haha, that was hilarious! I can envision this happening and the faces they both would make. It was such a good read!
KiunoNamu chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
haha, I loved it. I almost cried because I thought this was the end until I saw there were other chapters to it as well :D
KieraTDG chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
Please update
luverofakatsuki chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
Noooo 5 yrs and still not done was so hoping it would be
KieraTDG chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
Please please been 6 years now. At least let us kno-no you know what come back here and finsh what you've started.I'm begging many people one this web site leave awesome fics unfinished and reader like me are let wondering 'what could've happen'.We're stuck that way to. Always checking to see if you guys have updated and you never do so please.I'm on my knees now. Please update. Please please please please..
KieraTDG chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Please come back and update 't give up