Reviews for Best Laid Plans

hahaha

update soon

peace
gaasakuness chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
let's face it sakura shouldn't make any plans xD girl your already in love with him :D heheheheh

i love your story, keep up the good work;) update soon :)
K. Higurashi chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
Oh my dear gods! I read the one shot and loved the whole layout of it to death then browsed to see if you had a sequel. Glorious, you did. The layout of it is still beyond brilliant but I've noticed you haven't updated since like december. You know you want to! It's too good a fic to not update ne? So I'm gunna add your fic to my favorites -moves mouse and click box- and hope for the best that this baby will be updated. _
AxelXNamine chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
Great story. Do you plan on continueing it?
ashjamwoo chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
I just happen to stumbled upon this story again somehow and I just fell in love with it al over again XD

I love how passionate S/G are and how your stories are always so detailed :)

I really hope you update this sometime soon :]]
PyraSanada chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
I love it so far! Keep up the good work.
naptownbaby chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
wow, the 1st one was great the sequel even better. i c u havnt updated recently :( but i really hope you do. i love the tension that was between gaara and sakura, love how he makes her stammer. i really cant wait for the next chapter so plz update soon
Button94 chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
I adore this story so much, the tenderness in the writing is so endearing, its lovely.

The pace is nice and th eplot is interesting.

very awesome piece of writing, please update soon.
Onba chapter 5 . 5/31/2009
This story is so awesome and funny! I love it so much!
all stitched up chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
I love this story! 3

Though it’s not like Gaara to show emotion

*He frowned. “I don’t like being ordered.”*

I know it was in ch2 but Gaara frowned?
ZeldaDragonChild chapter 5 . 4/30/2009
I love this story! Please update it soon! D

You do very well with the characters personalities, by the way.
PakiNoor chapter 5 . 4/26/2009

excelente!

continue, plz!
FoxFireNight chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
I am constantly laughing out loud at this story! It's awsome! I would kill to be in Sakura's place... no lie lol... cant wait to read more
Lillythemarshmellowqueen chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
You do realise that you have 479 reviews dont you? You do realise that you must continue or I will positivly self combust? You do understand that if you dont update I will walk around like a cranky woman for the rest of the month...maybe more...please...begging you...update...

~Lilly
XEmerald Goddess of The NightX chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
UPDATE SOON!sakura should see that Gaara's actually making sure that she actually LOVES and has feelings for him before they um er.. "mate" hes not rushing things- and hes making sure its whats she making it so tht it wnt jst be a one-night stand or lust ah,Sakura shouldn't be mad.

& every1 knows tht shes obviously gunna fall in love.I mean look how the prequel to this story ended?hello-she cnt NOT fall in love with him,thts simply impossible.

btw- loved the scene with but it would have been so much awesomer if it had a rlly strange twist- where Sasuke actually liked Sakura & then did something to get Gaara jealous & ugh nvm im going crazy!lol but tht rlly would have been, quite an idea!(: Anyway, awesome chapter- ugh I hate having to wait for an update and crap its bout to be 5 in the morning! So, I guess this is bye for now. YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON! I have no intention of waiting forever, I MUST read the rest of this story in no less than a week...or two...or three...or however long u need!;( which I hope is SOON!bye
643 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »