Reviews for Best Laid Plans
Sora Hoshi chapter 5 . 8/27/2009
Oh...my...god... *falls over clutching sides laughing head off* That was GREAT! XD I loved both stories, the people interupting Sakura and Gaara were absolutely PERFECT! Nice job with the end chapter!

...though I do have one question...is there another fic coming out to sequel the sequel? Cause if so...I'M TOTALLY THERE! YES! CHA! XD lol

...wow...way~ too much sugar tonight...

Well, great job as I said earlier, totally loved it!

Laters! _

-Sora-
slayerette0 chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
Too bad you never continued this. It was a lot of fun.
obsidian butterflies chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
This fanfic is so freaking good! Please update! I'm begging you!
Caly-Girl chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
ah! update update update! please?
Logical-Lust chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
Please please please update this story! It's amazing and i want to know what happens!
Tokyobabe2040 chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
oh me oh my

poor little sakura

denial is so horrible

hahaha

update soon

peace
gaasakuness chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
let's face it sakura shouldn't make any plans xD girl your already in love with him :D heheheheh

i love your story, keep up the good work;) update soon :)
K. Higurashi chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
Oh my dear gods! I read the one shot and loved the whole layout of it to death then browsed to see if you had a sequel. Glorious, you did. The layout of it is still beyond brilliant but I've noticed you haven't updated since like december. You know you want to! It's too good a fic to not update ne? So I'm gunna add your fic to my favorites -moves mouse and click box- and hope for the best that this baby will be updated. _
AxelXNamine chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
Great story. Do you plan on continueing it?
ashjamwoo chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
I just happen to stumbled upon this story again somehow and I just fell in love with it al over again XD

I love how passionate S/G are and how your stories are always so detailed :)

I really hope you update this sometime soon :]]
PyraSanada chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
I love it so far! Keep up the good work.
naptownbaby chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
wow, the 1st one was great the sequel even better. i c u havnt updated recently :( but i really hope you do. i love the tension that was between gaara and sakura, love how he makes her stammer. i really cant wait for the next chapter so plz update soon
Button94 chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
I adore this story so much, the tenderness in the writing is so endearing, its lovely.

The pace is nice and th eplot is interesting.

very awesome piece of writing, please update soon.
Onba chapter 5 . 5/31/2009
This story is so awesome and funny! I love it so much!
all stitched up chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
I love this story! 3

Though it’s not like Gaara to show emotion

*He frowned. “I don’t like being ordered.”*

I know it was in ch2 but Gaara frowned?
648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »