Reviews for Best Laid Plans
angel897 chapter 5 . 12/16/2009
i like it please write more soon kay
HemaCookies chapter 5 . 12/8/2009
Lol he cancelled on her but still made he feel good. Can u do a shikamaru and ino 1 plz datll b awsome!
poncho chapter 5 . 12/8/2009
please continue please!

its just so awesome, and i love the way you make sakura confused all the time. its like, every time she figures it out, you change it all. no wonder she's so confused.

anyway love it, so please continue;D

(on my hands and knees begging);P
edelweiss123 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
wOOt! 500th review! ...

do I gets a cookie?

but seriously, this is some quality GaaSaku. Keep it up!
brinapingu chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
I'm so glad you did a sequel to that one-shot! :D

I hope you'll continue this story after your hiatus :)
Sora Hoshi chapter 5 . 8/27/2009
Oh...my...god... *falls over clutching sides laughing head off* That was GREAT! XD I loved both stories, the people interupting Sakura and Gaara were absolutely PERFECT! Nice job with the end chapter!

...though I do have one question...is there another fic coming out to sequel the sequel? Cause if so...I'M TOTALLY THERE! YES! CHA! XD lol

...wow...way~ too much sugar tonight...

Well, great job as I said earlier, totally loved it!

Laters! _

-Sora-
slayerette0 chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
Too bad you never continued this. It was a lot of fun.
obsidian butterflies chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
This fanfic is so freaking good! Please update! I'm begging you!
Caly-Girl chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
ah! update update update! please?
Logical-Lust chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
Please please please update this story! It's amazing and i want to know what happens!
Tokyobabe2040 chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
oh me oh my

poor little sakura

denial is so horrible

hahaha

update soon

peace
gaasakuness chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
let's face it sakura shouldn't make any plans xD girl your already in love with him :D heheheheh

i love your story, keep up the good work;) update soon :)
K. Higurashi chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
Oh my dear gods! I read the one shot and loved the whole layout of it to death then browsed to see if you had a sequel. Glorious, you did. The layout of it is still beyond brilliant but I've noticed you haven't updated since like december. You know you want to! It's too good a fic to not update ne? So I'm gunna add your fic to my favorites -moves mouse and click box- and hope for the best that this baby will be updated. _
AxelXNamine chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
Great story. Do you plan on continueing it?
ashjamwoo chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
I just happen to stumbled upon this story again somehow and I just fell in love with it al over again XD

I love how passionate S/G are and how your stories are always so detailed :)

I really hope you update this sometime soon :]]
653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »