Reviews for Best Laid Plans
KiunoNamu chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
Haha, that was hilarious! I can envision this happening and the faces they both would make. It was such a good read!
KiunoNamu chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
haha, I loved it. I almost cried because I thought this was the end until I saw there were other chapters to it as well :D
KieraTDG chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
Please update
luverofakatsuki chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
Noooo 5 yrs and still not done was so hoping it would be
KieraTDG chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
Please please been 6 years now. At least let us kno-no you know what come back here and finsh what you've started.I'm begging many people one this web site leave awesome fics unfinished and reader like me are let wondering 'what could've happen'.We're stuck that way to. Always checking to see if you guys have updated and you never do so please.I'm on my knees now. Please update. Please please please please..
KieraTDG chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Please come back and update 't give up
KieraTDG chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
Please 't give back and finish this please
wasd123 chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
i really love this story.. one of the best that i ever read...
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
MORE PLEASE OMG
dark-wolf-howl chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Great story!
Any update in the menu?
KieraTDG chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please finish is to freaaking awesome to not finish so please please please please please please .:'-( With cherries on top.
KieraTDG chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
Please
KieraTDG chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
PLEASE UPDATE come back and finish this.I'm begging you.
My broken lies chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
awww did you discontinue this story? I really liked it :)
Rikka-tan chapter 5 . 1/16/2014