Reviews for Best Laid Plans
sarahluvskats98 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I started laughing uncontrollably near the end. Poor poor Sakura...
Whityland chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Hi I love the fic please next chapter... sorry my english sucks jaja
captainamerica-owl chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I like the way you write, it's very simple and effective. And her thinking process is easy to follow and yet intricate at the same time. I think I'll like this.
Okinawa Girl chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
This story is so good! Please update it! I have to know what happens next!
MoonxCandycane chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
this is soo good
lili chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
I am crying! Why are you breaking my heartlike this? Where is chapter 6? And the others you promised us? *sob*
Guest chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
You stopped writing this. Words cannot describe my extreme displeasure at this fact. You've had a five-year break; now it's time to get back to it. Write. Write, write, write!
cherryjubilee chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
I absolutely love this pairing and the way you write them. So hott (fans self)
NevalineCaroline chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
Hi there. Just wanting to say that this is an amazing story and that I never really expected thepairing Gaara and Sakura work, but somehow you managed to make it work. I hope there's going to be another chapter soon.
NC
Sara chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
WHERE ALL THE REST OF THE CHAPTERS? :(
I love this pairing! 3
Blue Ice chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
please update the next chapter already. i really like this story and i want to see it end properly. it's very funny and stuff. thanks!
Mary Mab chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
Poor Sakura she's trying but how can one behave when he won't stop kissing her or arousing her... Hehehehe here :) :b :) oh what did naruto tell Gaara and what does Gaara have planned... Please post next chapter cause this is just ... Ah more now
Mary Mab chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
And I thought 13 tips and 24 hours was bad... This is bad... Mean I really am enjoying myself. Your stories are really something and I just can't help but continue to the next chapter so cha :) :b :)
TheDishThatRanAwayWithTheSpoon chapter 5 . 12/4/2012