Reviews for Best Laid Plans
lili chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
I am crying! Why are you breaking my heartlike this? Where is chapter 6? And the others you promised us? *sob*
Guest chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
You stopped writing this. Words cannot describe my extreme displeasure at this fact. You've had a five-year break; now it's time to get back to it. Write. Write, write, write!
cherryjubilee chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
I absolutely love this pairing and the way you write them. So hott (fans self)
NevalineCaroline chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
Hi there. Just wanting to say that this is an amazing story and that I never really expected thepairing Gaara and Sakura work, but somehow you managed to make it work. I hope there's going to be another chapter soon.
NC
Sara chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
WHERE ALL THE REST OF THE CHAPTERS? :(
I love this pairing! 3
Blue Ice chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
please update the next chapter already. i really like this story and i want to see it end properly. it's very funny and stuff. thanks!
Mary Mab chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
Poor Sakura she's trying but how can one behave when he won't stop kissing her or arousing her... Hehehehe here :) :b :) oh what did naruto tell Gaara and what does Gaara have planned... Please post next chapter cause this is just ... Ah more now
Mary Mab chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
And I thought 13 tips and 24 hours was bad... This is bad... Mean I really am enjoying myself. Your stories are really something and I just can't help but continue to the next chapter so cha :) :b :)
This Username Is Classified chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
Update soon! :)
This Username Is Classified chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Homg! XD
This Username Is Classified chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
WHAT PLAN? WHAT PLAN? WHAT PLAN? xDDDD AHAHAHAHA !
summer dash chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Oh my god! Love this story..
First, I'm sos sorry cause I just review Ur story in this chappie.. Honestly, I just found Ur story in this day (start from the prequel of course) and read it all of the chappie!
The story is sooo awesome! Can't be patient to read the next chappie
Fave this story!