Reviews for Best Laid Plans
maU-beyOnd chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
great chapter! please continue!
B.L.P chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Oh I love this! Inner Sakura is hilarious as usual, and Outer Sakura is so moody!
gaarakunlovesme chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
AWESOMENESS! YOU FINALLY DID THE SEQUEL I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO READ FOREVER! I LOVE YOU CUTECRAZYICE!
anime-rose-mich chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
i love the concept!its plans now instead of tips!hahaha!
seLphiegiRL chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Hehehe. This is amazing.

Yes its short, but I like it. Cute. And funny. Of all the places to meet, and of all the circumstances..Sakura sure is an unlucky girl!

Thank you for finally making the sequel..write more soon!
myKakAshiLoVVVe chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
whoopee!sequel!do you know how LONg weve been waiting for this?i know many share my opinion! cant wait for more!
Gaara-kun chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Hey, I just read 13 Tips, 24 Hours and now I can't wait for you to update this. So, update soon!
aNa-iS-mE-aNd-i-LoV-faNfiCs chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
gasp!i just opened my inbox and saw made me so happy!i am smiling widely right now,and its all because of you.i love plan one,and im looking forward to plan soon!
Ryn729 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
You should totally continue this!
mY-angeL20 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Hahaha Genma is such an incurable flirt. I dont understand why they werent eager to help her,but I guess they were still suspicious. Anyway, I am excited how Gaara and Sakura will interact in the later chapters...more fluff, I hope!
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
that was awesome...please update soon
wildjenny17 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
hEy cUteCraZyiCe! tHaNk You fOr fiNally pUttIng uP tHe sEqueL!
cathgoncath chapter 1 . 8/9/2008

sequel!

this is cute!

i like how they met again!

so, are they 20 yrs old now?

that means they're already adults!

hahaha.

pls write more!
field-of-dreams-forever chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Finally! The much-awaited sequel! This chapter is awesome, and I can't wait for more!
little-heaVen chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
lol..great first chapter so far! i found it very funny how they met. really inconvenient. haha. continue pls!
618 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 Next »