Reviews for A Kiss Farewell
Tranquil Girl chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Oh. It's very heart breaking when she kissed him and got no response.
JuJu chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Nope, not boring at all.

In fact, the final line made me go get a box of tissues and switch off the light on my desk on the way. No more Uni tonight.

If I fail my exams in two weeks, I'll place all the blame on you, 'kcoolthanks ;)
Kasia.T chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Well... I am speechless... I do not know what to say/write, however I still feel I have to leave my comment with you.

I am helplessly in love with RoV and I just can't give up watching it over and over again and now, when I've found this website, I know I will never be able to free myself from thinking about Oscar, Andre and their overwhelming love. I adore your writing, Manna. No, I think I've become crazy about it. Do you know that today I spent the whole working day on reading your stories? I am addicted. I think of nothing more than a chance to get to my computer and enter the website. You have a real gift, Manna. You make me cry, you make me tremble, you provide me with unforgettable thrills. In your works I find everything I feel about RoV but I lack proper words to express it. Luckily, you have those words and you know how to use them. I feel like you were my soul-mate - you can put in words all that I just hide inside. Keep writing more and more. Your stories light up my life!
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
I htink My eyes are going to be puffy today.

I just finished all 40 episodes and was balling and now i read this which is magnificent.

It's so bittersweet. So realistic in its own.

Congrats you are MY FAVORITE writer.
lunascorpio chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Not boring al all. But sad and very poignant. The image of Oscar kissing André's corpse made my heart ache with her.

I love your writings.

Hugs

Luna
loulou.k chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
*sniff*

With a tissue paper in my hands, red eyes, and a twist in my heart "That's how I look,from the first line to right now while writing this"

I'm afraid I couldn't understand these lines(There were no flowers, no sheets, nothing to cover what she both could notbear to see and could not bear to be parted from. She had tried reasoning with herself, had tried to ignore the feelings that burst from some deep recess of her heart every time she tried to walk away from him)I mean what she/youexactly talking about? their past, or present?Or it's just my bad english time?:/

(But he did not have a choice, and he continued to stare at the ceiling of the church until she slowly forced his eyes to close for began to slip down the sides of her face; with his eyes closed like that...) my tears too :(

(They were strong when facing death themselves… but they were nothing but cowards when it came to the death of the other!)I like that line..But cowards?Humm..may be weak or lost..But cowards?

(Why did she feel so empty? Was this how he felt every single time he looked

at her and she had not seen him?She rubbed her nose against his lightly, her tears splashing onto his face. “I love you! I love you! I love you!” she said, she thought…she didn’t know, didn’t care. He had to know! That was more important than anything)*sniff*, again for 2 minutes!

(And each time that he did not respond, her heart broke a little more)..Manna, it's my heart who is breaking here with your touching words.

Kisses,

Loulou

PS:I was also listening to Mariah Carey " I can't life without you" It's

always reminds me with Oscar's feelings.
Xirysa chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
First of... OMG OTP!oneone

Now... The review...

Well. That was just... Bittersweet. I really liked it. Oh, I can totally imagine her doing that... Oscar finally shows a weakness, in my opinion, once Andre dies...

So sad...

(And each time that he did not respond, her heart broke a little more.) My favorite line by far, especially "her heart broke a little more".

Hmm... Yeah, don't have much more to say on this. Once again, wonderful job!

[Xirysa]