Reviews for The Colonel
Perennial Rhinitis chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I like this André POV story, but there's a little thing that's bugging me. I think you mean that Oscar "couldn't care less" of what other people think of her.
Tranquil Girl chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Warm
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I don't think I would be able to find constructive critisism. Your writing is well written and your characters are always in character. That's something I'm not able to do. Everything is over fluffed. In a way I am kinda giving up on writing although I'm still trying. Maybe I'll get some kind of epifany lol.

Loved it.
lunascorpio chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
You're so right. He knows her the best. But he's not the only one who's ventured to get into Oscar's difficult psyche. If you go to the manga, you'll find some interesting insights about Oscar pointed out by our gallant count Girodelle no less.

Hugs.

Luna
loulou.k chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
(He sighed and looked over at her as he set the empty bottles of wine on the table next to her chair and gently pried the glass, still half-full of wine, from her fingers. After pulling a handkerchief from his pocket, he wiped away the evidence that she had been crying before he covered her sleeping form with a light blanket that was folded across the back of her chair.)... I knew you was up to something after that strong and incredible description.

God...How many things she had to keep it in her heart, How many times Andre knew that, And tried to comfort her, And support her, Even if he shows her that he didn't really notice her weakens moments.

(They only saw The Colonel; they refused to see and love the woman underneath the uniform for everything that she he did.)

Well ..He DO loves everything about couldn't she, but to fall completely in love with him?

I like your thought, very much...I stopped sniffing now.

Kisses,

Loulou
bradamante68 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Wow, this was good! André is the only one who knows everything about her and loves everything about her. _I liked the way you suddenly passed from the description of her sparkling appearance to the reality behind that sort of mask.
Xirysa chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Ooh... This WAS interesting, actually. Aww... Andre... How much it must hurt you to hear all of that about the woman you love... For twenty years! o_O

Hmm... Not much else to say on this other than I like it and it's got a very nice train of thought. Honestly, those things never really crossed my mind...

[Xirysa]