Reviews for Pieces
Crash Murphy chapter 14 . 9/29/2009
This story was so interesting to follow, with the plot twists that defied contrived-romance-fic rules, and the added bonus of the trying-to-get-Derek-expelled plot line. I appreciated the way you handled all of the things Derek had to handle emotionally. You didn't make it hard or frustrating to read. Everything flowed.

Good job!
SusanMarieS chapter 14 . 8/23/2009
yes i suppose the extremems in this story wouldn't allow it.
Riley Alicia chapter 14 . 5/28/2009

It's hard to tell on the internet, but since I'm pretty sure you're being sarcastic with your review, I'll say this:

I planned this story/series this way from the very beginning. When the idea was just a little fluffy bunny in my head, I knew I would make it two stories with the first one ending that way. If you don't like sequels, well, that's not my problem. Don't read it. But there's nothing wrong with writing sequels. If you want to critique something, critique the actual writing, the plot, the characters; something that isn't just based your unfounded bias.

Also, I think it's pretty cowardly of you to make that sort of comment anonymously. If you're going to leave sarcastic reviews, at least have the guts to use your account rather than hiding behind an untraceable name.

And third, if you're going to put down someone's work, you may want to check your own spelling and grammar. People may take you more seriously.
WolfMage02 chapter 14 . 5/7/2009
You could make this work for both audiences if you wanted to. Use the writer's ace in the hole. A Sequal. Set it 5-10 years down the line and build on it from there. I could end with the warm and fuzzies we all want to see. lol.
Leaf26 chapter 14 . 1/7/2009
Loved the story, but I was a little sad with the ending. I would of loved to see Derek and Casey get together. But all and all you did a really good job with it. Keep up the good work!
itsi3 chapter 14 . 9/25/2008
I'm glad you relize that killed me to read,lol. Not to be rude, but some people write and are happy they split great couples up ya know? but I LOVED it and I'm glad you changed stuff up and didn't give us a happy ever after but at the same time i'm tryin hard not to cry. So Awsomely written. So Heartbreakingly sad.

LOVE it!

mimibear chapter 14 . 9/19/2008
oh men, i thought that they would end up together...

oh well, i'll wait for your next DASEY story...
IsaDoraKnight chapter 14 . 9/19/2008
Oh... I can't believe he never got together with Casey... That made me a little teary eyed.

BUT- I did like this ending. It was realistic, actually. It shows that sometimes things just don't work out in life, that sometimes THERE ARE unhappy endings.

still... it is sad that Derek will probably never see Casey again...

I wasn't expecting this AT All, really. I so used to everyone giving Derek and Casey a fluffy ending. Hehe...

Now excuse me while I cry, you horrible woman!... j/k I really liked this story and I will be adding it to my favorites!
princetongirl chapter 14 . 9/19/2008
loved it update soon
LittleMissMorbid chapter 14 . 9/19/2008
I have to admit, it's nice to see an ending that isn't cliche.

Sure, it's a bit sad, but it's realistic, isn't it?

Good job.
brittanysnodes chapter 14 . 9/19/2008
Alright, I just read the whole story and I just don't know how to feel. It was a very bittersweet ending and I can't believe poor Derek worked so hard and he ends up with nothing...but on the other hand that's just the way life is. Real life is never a fairytale but still, I feel sad now...Of course I have to say the story was very good overall but I can't and won't lie, that ending made me cry, mostly for Derek but not a single tear for Casey. Great story though.
Wepluvzyou chapter 14 . 9/18/2008
aw... so sad! dang lindsey waking people up we could have ahd our dasey if she didn't lol
wprincessannw chapter 14 . 9/18/2008
sniffle sad - well-written but so sad!
fanficrulez chapter 14 . 9/18/2008
i thought was gonna be dasey but i liked the way it ended! gonna do a sequel?

IsaDoraKnight chapter 13 . 9/18/2008
Wow, this chapter WAS short, but it left me wanting more- please update soon! Hopefully Casey will finally come to her senses and realize what an amazing guy Derek really is!

I mean, there is no way she'll be able to find a guy as irresistable as him... ;) Am I right?