Reviews for I Can't Believe We're Doing This
GreenLightsaberGirl chapter 14 . 9/13/2008
Awesome, a sequel! And everyone is back in it!
GreenLightsaberGirl chapter 12 . 9/13/2008
I seriously almost cried. I never really paid attention to Phil's character, tending to focus on just Ian, but that was so sad and bitter sweet... Poor guy. Poor Haley.
imanna chapter 14 . 9/10/2008
Oh my gosh, the story was so great! I'm really freaking excited for the sequel... YAY!
RileyPoole'sLittleWhiskeyGirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
good story my friends and i do it all the time update soon
Miss Fenway chapter 14 . 9/9/2008
Well, I for one cannot wait! Hurry up! :)
Miss Fenway chapter 13 . 9/9/2008
Haha. Uh-oh! *goes to read next chapter*
Mandiranda chapter 14 . 9/9/2008
Hey,were Ian & co in the second one...Oh,my god.I forgot an extremely important aspect of NT.I think I'm going crazy!
Thuraya Known chapter 14 . 9/9/2008
HA - the title made me laugh out loud! seriously!

i really do like the idea of this, guys. i love how you're intergrating book of secrets with ian. now hayley and tori wont be able to predict everything that happens, meaning it'll be scarier.

i hope phil comes back for hayley. according to the trailer it looks like he might ;-D

and all of the tori/riley stuff was SO sweet! the "i've never been more afraid..." line made me go "aw!"

you should definately do this!
Dimonah Tralon chapter 14 . 9/9/2008
Heck yeah, I'll be back for more! Can't wait to read it! You did an awesome job with this story!
Angelic Prophecy chapter 14 . 9/9/2008
Ooh, yeah, this sounds fantastic! Can't wait to read it!

Haha, just near the beginning, sirens were going down the street here. Haha, weird, right? XD

This story was great, I loved it! You guys are some awesome and just fit naturally in this story! Great job!

-AP
Dimonah Tralon chapter 12 . 9/7/2008
Poor Haley! I hope she gets to see Phil again somehow! Keep up the great work; I look forward to the Epilogue!
Thuraya Known chapter 12 . 9/6/2008
Oh no! I feel so sorry for hayley! i wish you and phil would've been together! no! don't arrest him!
Thuraya Known chapter 11 . 9/6/2008
good incorporation of you two in the underground scene. it was flawless with the actual movie!
Thuraya Known chapter 10 . 9/6/2008
yay! riley gave tori a cookie! he's so thoughtful!

and i LOVED hayley's impression of smeagol! so funny! i hadn't ever thought of it that way.
Thuraya Known chapter 9 . 9/6/2008
so fun! glad you (tori) survived that jump, lol! you wrote about the fear of it so well. i mean, ive never done something like that, but your description made me feel like i had! so real!