Reviews for Somebody Else's Face
Romanian Bookworm chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
aww thats so sad :(
Kurino chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Absolutely intriguing!

I too have though about this situation before, although, I believe this is one of the only fanfics I've read with this idea. Although, if you think about it, if Erik had gotten surgery, Christine wouldn't feel so horrible, I suppose...
I enjoyed reading this very much!
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Wow, this is quite lovely and what a wonderful idea too. You handle it quite well and I love how everything was strung together.
lovedoves chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Wow! Beautifully written, but so heartbreaking!

I'd love to read a story with a happy ending, especially by a talented writer like you.
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
oh, wow...that was sad...great story, though!
VampPhan chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
If Erik were that rich, I don't think he actually would fix his face-he'd be too self-conscious about it, and the risks involved, especially considering how close to the brain they would have to operate, would be too high.

Very realistic story however. I liked it.
erik-of-the-mask chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Absolutely brilliant. It does sound like what would happen if Phantom of the Opera took place in modern day. I think a lot of people writing modern phan fic over look the little part where Erik has both money, and the means to get plastic surgery. Then again I find that I’m stuck stumbling across the rabid phan girl writers where they toss him with an OC, or make Raoul this abusive thing. So I can’t really expect them to think of well that little fact, now can I?

Oh well, least there are a few good writers still,

~E.O.T.M.
Livie Lightyear chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
"Chilly Good"

That's how I describe it... Just the right tinge of morbidity...

I can't even come up with a proper review for this... It left me speachless.
Ange De Fromage chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
That was SO GOOD. Sad, but good. Thanks!
LaurieLovesErik chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Normally, I can't stand modern-day fics, but I enjoyed this one. Still so sad that he doesn't end up with Christine, though.
steelneena chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I seriously hope that this is not the end of your story. I cannot say how much this story moved me to write a piece somewhat simmilar to it. I have heard on other forums much the same ideas that you why ?Indeed why not? well you gave the best answer ever well done Brava brava Bravicimue!

Nefertiri
Kelsismom chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Oh, that's just so tragic! After all he goes through...oh, I don't want to spoil it, but it's just so sad. Really enjoyed it, though :)
aSqueeintheDistance chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
ohh so heartbreaking...Very chillingly done!