Reviews for Still Pleasantries
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
I loved it!
Laurel Tan chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This is just so sweet ..
Yuzuki-chan6277 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
*sighs happily* I absolutely adore these two!3 You did an amazing job writing on them!
isumi 'kivic chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Oh God. Why does FFN only allows people to add a story to their favorites once? I want to favorite this a thousand of times. XD XD

Beautifully written and very IC-I love the fluff you thrown in without making it sappy. And the ending scene wins my heart a million times. 3

Thank you so much for writing this.
KahneCrescent chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
AW! How sweet! Beautifully written and in-character; definitely believeable. There should be more fics like this on FFnet, and especially for this pairing.

Loved it!
ColorMeChromatic chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Great Story, I love this pairing they're so cute togther!
earthlyXangel chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Awwie! That was so cute! 3 After reading the newest VK chapter I just had to read something with Ichijou and Shiki in it and you definitely provided the perfect fix! *dancing around* I was seriously laughing at Shiki trying to read a manga xD. OMG and I don't know what he was reading but let me guess...there's an Elizabeth...and...gates of hell so I'll say Kuroshitsuji though I don't actually know xDD.
CrimsonYani chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
love it! I like this pairing so much and I love the way Shiki says "Ichijou-san" (anime)

but why Takuma was sick?

anyways another one? please?
queen of my own mind chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
that was awsome XD wright some more their arnt enough good ichijou x shiki stories and thats a shame cause its an awsome pairing!
bullet-to-my-heart-x chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
aw it's so cute i love it i think it's maybe my favourite Vampire Knight fanfic great job!
xObsidian chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
...that. was. fckn. awesome. I LOVED THAT! :D *mega glomp*
Laughing The Night Away chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Yet another lovely fic

Why was Ichijou sick? Is it something that happens later on in the series?
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Very lovely language you have! I enjoyed it immensely! Especially the section with Shiki naming off all of Ichijo's life accomplishments- it all seemed very canon and very much appreciated. The thought Shiki getting all nervous while Ichijo is feeling ill seems...very in character of him. Since they are close, it would be horrifying to see him in that state. And since Shiki seemed bored with life most of the time- a little emotion being shown means a lot. Too great!

~ Val
Roxyy chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Oh that was so sweet! Love your writing!

Shiki reading the manga with the 'Kapow!' noises was hilarious!

Yumiko20 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I liked this one too! Your style is so great!

I wanted to know if you would agree that I translate this one and your other fic "Sidhe and the Fae" into French? I would like to share your fics with French readers who can’t read english.

It is just a proposition, you can refuse! If you’re agree, I will post the translation on my own ffnet account, but I will specify that it is your fic and put a link towards your own account.

What do you think of my idea?