Reviews for Not Touching Anyone
NeverMessWithTeddyBears chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I'm crying like a baby here. But it's okay. I didn't need my feels, anyway.
Too Lazy To Login chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I hate funeral Fred or dead Fred stories, they make me want to scream and shout at JK Rowling for killing a Weasley Twin, Weasley twins are't supposed to leave eachother let alone having one of them die, the least she could have done is kill them both atleast then George wouldn't have to deal with it alone. She killed all the Marauders, Tonks, Lily Evans, Snape, Dumbledore, Cedric and now Fred. I mean dies she have something against the twins, first she hexes George's ear off then kills Fred, I mean come on. In my head Fred is alive in the books but dead in fanficion. I'm only hoping he won't die in the movie. We'll have to wait and see. God I love the Weasley Twins. And sorry for my rant.
ABANDONED ACCOUNT 999 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
wow, that's so sweet and powerful, I love it. You wrote this fic so well, having her worry that she's not mourning right.
heartached chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
i cried when i read this ! its so sad...
lizzytish chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Wow, very powerful.
wisegirlweasley chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This is sweet. I actually teared up reading this. I love the title, and I think that this story is really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
i am really impressed with this story

it managed to be sweet and sad at the same time

it made me cry

now i have to read your other story

this one was really good
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This actually forced tears to my eyes.
WriterInTraining713 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
So sad. :'( I love Fred funeral fics, although they usually make me want to scream at JK Rowling for killing off a Weasley twin. So great, though!
adavisa chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Nice fic. Interesting. I've never read a funeral fic before. Good work
Nightglider chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
that was sad... and it didn't help that I was listening to one more day by diamond Rio while reading this -_-
Cymbeliness chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Fantastic! Brilliant! Amazing!
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
This is a wonderful story. It is so sad, and it allows all of us to mourn. Excellent job.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Rita
Invisible.Words chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
. . . .

that hurts! its a very good story. Very well written. I Really like it. Nice job. I might be crying a little bit.
Molu4All chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
this was beautifully written... i almost cried..