Reviews for The Booby Blues
barney.turner.10 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Oh Myyyy...
Sagera IS human after all lol
alitablake chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
That was fun! lol I'm sure Sousuke didn't mind the experiment and would probably be willing to do other such experiments on any other part of her anatomy if she likes.

Good job.
Dia chapter 1 . 6/11/2009

That was quite indeed funny to read. D

If I had a account on here this would definitely be a favorite.

Great work! :D
Lucifer Hatter chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
*pft* i like it and demand a sequel. well not really demand persay, but more of a demanding request. please?
iamhermionemalfoy chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Loved it. :) It was so sweet and hot and funny at the same time.
Simpleguiltypleasures chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Bwahahaha! I love the last 5 lines - had me laughing. BTW you wrote "A part of her was relieved and comforted, she didn’t know why and how, but a big part of her felt entirely unsatisfied, but that was for another time (and fic)."

Where's the Fic. Make it an M, you know How perv your dear moi! hehehe, Ja ne!
lia200304 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
OMG! i love this story. wow of all the stories i have read, this one takes the cake! this made my night! thanks! you have inspired me to write a story like this! thanks! is there another chapter?
lhaine07 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
it was freaking hilarious. i was the most craziest but funniest plot i have ever seen. great job
Extra Gone chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Sousuke you legend, also having an experiment!
Anrita chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
OMG! Bravo! -claps- That cracked me up. Bad Sousuke. ;3 lol I loved this fanfic.
TrueSalvation chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Haha I really loved it! It was actually sweet and cute, yet still very funny! Both of them were in character and I got a great laugh at the end. Thank you!
philip chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
nice fic... the ending was so hilaroius: "I was having a test of my own, too..." hahaha i cracked up big time there... you should continue this fic... you just have to...
dylanredefined chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Very funny and quite in keeping with the characters who are both a bit mixed up very funny .cheers.
Nodoka chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I'm still laughing as I write this

Great stuff!
Perpetual159 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Hahahahahaha! That's freaking awesome! I could never be ingenious enough to write such an awesome fic! Great job, and I'm looking forward to the next fic where they get to go to third base... and home eventually... who knows... Sousuke might hit a homerun and SCORE! o.o