Reviews for Two hot chocolates and a white rose
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Hummm... I don't think is romantic to steal someone else's flowers and give them to your girlfriend. I wouldn't want stolen goods. I wouldn't want anyone stealing my roses, either.
Overall the story was pretty good.
Thanks for writing :)
lostinshanghai chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I loved it!
iiquickivy0u chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Omg this is such a cute and romantic story. It made me giggle and feel fuzzy inside. I love shikahina. Shikamaru is my fav naruto character and ppl always tell me im a hinata wannabe/clone. Lol. Would u plz help me write fanfics for my shikahina pics on ?.*naruto hug* my deviant name is knightangelswind...
kandita chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Ohhhh this was really sweet...breathtakingly sweet
honeybeeze chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I like this pairing too and was glad to see this . But I was a little confused about their relationship. Were they just friends or now more? I couldnt figure it out. But I liked the little clue of Sasuke and Hinata lol, especially since some of your other work is of that coupling. I liked the beginning, the idea of the coffee overloaded with suger and how your wrapped that into your ending. But I dont know why Shikamaru would be an hour late when he was just getting beaten up by an old lady (which was hilarious by the way) And to give her a white rose, so much more romantic. Red roses are more of a love thing, but she does represent a white rose more; more pure and almost over looked. Anyways, I'll stop saying more and end this rant lol.
waterdragon8 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Haha, an old lasy attacking Shikamaru. How funny :D
sushiwrites chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Aww really cute. Who knew Shikamaru could be such a romantic?
chocolatte-delight chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Aww I love it.

ShikaHina is definitely one of the cutest pairings out there. She's not troublesome and he understands her... to a point :). she's not troublesome but she's still a woman.

I hope you write more shikahina someday.
1moonwitch chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
very cute oneshot. I also have really grown to like this couple
LovedLess231 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
how cute!

I really loved it, so much fluff.
k u r r o p o i chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
oh that was so adorable, good job!
lala's world chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
i liked it. It was sweet. Don't worry about the last paragraph overrall it was good.
harley944 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
it was really cute
kawaiiitahina123 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
cute.
shadowsaver chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
that was sweet and the pairing is really cute. -