Reviews for The Solipsist
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Flat-out scary idea.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Sabaku no Gaara, not Subaku.

Geez, it was great up until you got his name wrong, then it became somewhat horrible.
kitofthewind chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I think this is a great story and would love to see it extended.
Cristalake chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
That makes... sense. In a creepy Gaara-eske way... O_O That COULD explain why he's so messed up and what's up with the whole "Prove my existance" thing... O_o Creepy. Yet very insightful
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Interesting, very interesting. The first thought that springs to mind is "but then what happens when Naruto defeats him?" but I guess tere's no answer to that as of yet.

One of the most thought provoking, yet not emotional, pieces of writing I've found on here. Thanks
Lord of Murder chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
interesting idea
Niabi chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I like this. It's a fascinating look into Gaara's psyche. Explains so much, really. :)

Solipsism sounds pretty interesting, so I looked it up to read a bit more about it, and I can totally see Gaara believing it. Just a little note, though: it's actually spelled 'sol-I-psism' and 'sol-I-psist' not 'sol-O-psism' and 'sol-O-psist'. Mind you, I never would've known if I hadn't decided to read more on it.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this fic; you did a great job!
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
good story, it makes me think of what if now what you think is your life then you wake up one day from a coma and it's all been a dream and you're leading a different life, and all the people in the dream were created by you but they don't exsit in you other life, dunno why but again good story
Ganja Naraku chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
That's...interesting...I'd have never thought of it like that. Well done!
Kuno-Baby chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Would like a continuation where he discovers Naruto is real as per canon.

Interesting and yet shallow in terms of story-telling value.
Edlama chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I like this story. It was a very interesting view off Gaara's psyche.
duziekat chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I liked it n.n The philosophy was very interesting, and it fit well with Gaara's personality.
Systemchaos chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
interesting but doesn't really seem final/conclusive.
BrazeRancor chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Garra doesn't have a state of mind. There are just times when he's acting more awesome than us. Being perpetually more awesome than other people, makes everyone else realise exactly how mediocre they all are.

Killing us is really a favour...
BlackDove-alchemist chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Can I steal your brain? You come up with so many good ideas...