Reviews for Hermafrosts
Dimplz chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Good story. I liked it a lot.
BooksAndBook chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
So good.
ANewDay26 chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
This was honestly one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. The last chapter nearly made me cry, as it's heading towards Fred's death. 'Least he didn't die a virgin. ;) But anyways, the whole thing was brilliant and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I don't think people give Angelina enough credit to be honest, or don't completely understand how she dated Fred but married George, I know I don't! This story is going on my favorites, because it was just beyond excellent!
dancingpen808 chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
I loved your story.. it's one of the few that's classy while still being deliciously lewd. I also liked the Idea of fred being in love with Angelina, and her breaking up with him. Its different from most stories, and has with no doubt become one of my favorites.

My compliments,

Dancingpen808
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
...whoa. Best HP fic I've ever read, next to Grandson Of Dumbledore's stuff. And that's a real compliment, he was honestly on Rowling's level, as far as quality of writing goes.

You had just the right mix of awkwardness, tenderness, hilarity, and fucking. Just perfect. Loved the whole thing, start to finish.
tycaptaindinosaur chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
Love the story! I also liked all the different products you made up, they were great. the 'bellapuff' which curses there ankles...hilarious!

Just so you know, I attempted to follow the link for "the whole shebang" pict, but when i put it in, it said the pict had been removed... Thought you ought to know!

~Rose
news to the maxx chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
wow. i'm just so impressed with this overall. i used to not think much about fred or george but since i started reading ff i can't remember what it was like to not feel like i knew them. i usually like the idea of fred being a womanizer but in this story he was just so real! and any time fred and angelina aren't paired together i wonder what the hell people are thinking haha:) i wish there was more of them in the books and movies, but at least there are fantastic writers like you to make up for those deficiencies:)
news to the maxx chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
this was definitely one of the weirdest things i have ever read but you somehow made it not so strange. there were so many ways this could have just failed epically but you are such a strong writer and you wrote so perfectly that it didn't become something ridiculous or cringe-worthy. amazing amazing job :)
news to the maxx chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
i have read the summary for this a hundred times and always thought i'd already read it. i'm not even an inch down the page and i had to review! this is so good already! the characters are perfect and the dialogue, especially from fred and george, is wonderful! i'm already so excited for this!
K chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I read this over on LJ and fell in love with it. It is bittersweet but funny in places; you have captured the twins perfectly whie not downplaying the war.

Great story :)
2009462584 chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
That is the funniest story I've ever read of fan fic, pure genios XD

also a bit dodgy but hey my fault for reading lol

keep up the great work

Jyp's xx
miiintyfresh chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
Great story! You have an incredible knack for writing dialogue between these characters. After reading a ton of FW fanfic, you are one of the only authors I have come across who manages to nail the twins as characters. Also, I love the originality (and hot sex). Cheers!
Morkhan chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
So, I must admit that I skipped over the squicky sex parts of the story, but don't be offended by this, please. It's not that this particular story contains extra squick- to be perfectly honest, I find ALL sex to be gross and icky. And I'm well into the age where I'm supposed to be having it, so take that what you will. XD

Anyway, I just wanted to say that the rest of the story, I enjoyed. So much attention to detail was put into the little things like the Twins' safety measures, their pureblood certificates and the utter disdain thereof, their products, store policy... their relationships. It was wonderful. The candles killed me. The Percy candle killed me twice over. Because the Twins love their brothers, even when they are being insufferable prats. You moved me, so thank you. *lights a candle for Fred*
nutnatz chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
I went looking for this fic once I realised that it was related to "A Bit Unhealthy". It's brilliant. I love the dialogue between George and Fred. We never really get to see them speak to each other like this in canon and it made their twinness become more realistic. Fred was just so ridiculous when it came to expressing how he felt about Angelina. I do think that the reasoning you gave for them breaking up was just that; Fred didn't man up to their relationship, and didn't seem to want to bother about it. Perhaps it was to protect her, or maybe he was just too immature. Somehow I think that even if he had lived, they may have never gotten back together again. Simply because Fred was too cowardly about it.
haventloggedin chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
this was AMAZING

its so sad though, i wish it was AU, then fred wouldnt have to die:(

it was pretty much amazingly amazing, and please write more fred/angelina!