Reviews for Tequila
rEdRoSeSiNaUgUsT chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Awesome. This one made me smirk.
Maia's Pen chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
AWESOME STORY! Smexy and hot and *drools* JUST PERFECT!

LMAO: -Ronon hesitated. He enjoyed drinking games. The ones on Sateda were challenging, and he was a good player. His favorite involved avoiding having your hand stabbed to the table by your opponent's dagger. It got harder the drunker you got. He loved the game but wasn't too keen on the doctor participating in such a sport.-

I am so becoming your biggest fan!

Maia's Pen
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Found one. This one is awesome and one I've read so a little surprised at finding I hadn't reviewed. Really good and hot to boot, but if you set that aside I think my favorite part was Ronon's idea of what a body shot was and then reminding himself that it was Jennifer who brought it up so he was probably not on the right track. Oh and the part where he slams the first scotch... had me laughing at the image of his eyes watering and the feeling he probably had in the pit of his stomach. So very hot read and quite funny.
LiasonFan2 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
This really really needed a sequel!
hifield chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Very steamy with just enough playfulness. Loved the last line from our shy doctor - check please!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Damn that was hot.*shivers* Great lead up with Ronon in the infirmary and fantasizing about Jennifer. And I loved Ronon telling John he was a bastard. Hilarious.

-Ellie
Vana1970 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Loved the way you write Ronon and the ending was perfect !
Rishtalak chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Excellent story. I especially liked the interplay you had going on between Ronon and John. It flowed very well.
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Oh my! Oh my oh my! Ronon and Jen are going to have a very good time together! This was a great story and a fun read! I love you're writing style! It is a great read! Wonderful job!
thundercalls chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
First, I love the George Carlin quote in the beginning. Me and my friends used to say that before we started tequila nights.

Second, that is a very mean place to end this fic! This was definitely one of the hotter and better pieces of R/K fictions on this site. I'm sad that you ended it there and didn't delve into it a little more past when they made it to their rooms. I suppose we have FFN's no smut rule to curse for that, mostly. But regardless, this is definitely one of the best Ronon POV stories with his attraction to Keller on here.
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Great story, hard to outdrink a med student lol.
Lyc chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
This is seriously my favorite RK oneshot, EVER.

There were so many lines that had me throwing my head back and laughing, or trying not to snort. The entire thing was written so intensely, which oddly fits a man who spent 7 years as a runner, as if you cannot write him without the same intensity he likely absorbs everything around him in.

Gah. Sexy, intense Ronon. I think I need a cold shower now.
Julianna chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
"If she cared to slide her arm around the front side of his body, he’d be more than happy to show her exactly where all the tingling was centered at the moment. “No,” he muttered and scowled at a passing nurse."

*giggles* Gotta love a horny Ronon...
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Heehee, that is such an awesome story. It made laugh a lot and smile, especially at the end. Jennifer is a lucky woman. Excellent work, it's a gem of a fic :- )
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
"They were both drunker than Satedan priests after a spring festival" LOL! That's hysterical!

Wow, this was sensual and HOT! You left me with my imagination running wild! :)