Reviews for Welcome Back
Tranquil Girl chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Wow.

Warm : )
oscar with out andre chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
So nice dear…. it like a moment very long moment between life and death but it will be finished

and finally and they were together again …..

Very cute
Kitty-hiime chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
YAY! Someone needed to write a story like this! I was actually thinking of doing the very same thing myself, but I don't mind that you beat me to the punch ;) You did a lovely job.
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Teehee! Too cute.

This is the kind of stuff I manage to spit out. Except, it is naver a well thought out and written so very beautifully as yopurs is lol.

Love it!
Moon chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
it is very romantic. I love it . Thank you
Bradamante68 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Oh, it was so sweet! Thanks, today I was just in need of something sweet and peaceful. The idea is very good and I like the way you wrote it. _
lunascorpio chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Oh yes! Together. This is the only way for them. In each other's arms in the afterlife.

Keep writing.

Luna.
loulou.k chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Xirysa..! AH...you and Kitten Kisses are causing me a heart attack tonight, Crying, Then smiling, Crying, Then waking up, Happy with Andre !

Well, It's not a bad thought, having it while eating lunch!

Oh, I like you making Oscar waking up with a dress...In Arras.

“Welcome back, Xirysa.!And keep up your good work”

Kisses,

Loulou
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Aww, Xirysa, this is really cute!

[flowing around her body and not at all restricting her body]

[Placing one foot forward, she takes one tentative step]

Those are the only mistakes (word repetition) I found. Awesome work! I think my favorite line was definitely this one: "Her breath catches in her throat as she realizes that she is happy."

Poor Oscar. She and André were both rather deprived when it came to happiness, weren't they? It's all so depressing when you think about it.

Anyway, doing a 'fic on the afterlife was a great idea! (And I can scratch that one off of MY plot bunny list! Phew!)

It kinda reminds me of a book I read where "Heaven" is different for everybody. It's very interesting, actually... I'll have to re-read that book, now, haha.

Anyway, keep writing! I love reading your stuff!

Cheers,