Reviews for Harry's Game
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
nice
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This is what I say. Whenever I ask "but why start war and conflict in the first place?" all I get is "it's complicated". Ugh. It's only complicated because people stupidly make it so...
Gracealma chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Wow! One should always ask "Why."
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
wonderful
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
A very thoughtful piece. :-)
Annihilis chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Wars are all too often fought for unknown reasons.

Good story.
nikavera chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Oh my... This.. I.. You have left me speechless. This is so beautiful... and so true... I love it Great work!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Really good!
sparky40sw chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
well written, and very sad, because too often true and accurate.

Too bad that each individual does not ask WHY before entering a fray.

For life and liberty, never giving the 1st offense, never for 'revenge' or to steal the life, liberty or property of another. Those are the rules of a just war.

thanks for sharing
Fmh chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Interesting start not sure where it is going or is it a one shot?
anaknisatanas chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I liked how you started this and am very much looking forward to what will come next.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Ah. But one man's terrorist _is_ another man's freedom fighter-if you win. Ask Menachem Begin and Jomo Kenyatta about that...oh, yes, and Benjamin 'if we do not hang together we shall certainly hang separately' Franklin.

If you demonize a certain segment of people long enough, they will, unsurprisingly enough, live down to others' beliefs. Tom Riddle should have given the Marauders a prize-they were his best recruiters.
Winoniel chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Great start! I like the rhetorical devices that frame the philosophical question. Looking forward to more!
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 8/10/2008