Reviews for Bolt
Uber Kewl chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
STOP IT RIGHT NOW THIS SHOUKD BE ILLEGAL YOU JUST TORE OUT MY FREAKING HEART!

YOU SHOULD BE IN JAIL YOU DAMN MURDERER!

Just kidding haha... A little. This is a depressing storyline yet Wally's quips lighten it up, even by just a smidge. Good job! Now, is there any way I can convince you to make this an ongoing story? :)
ScarletNightFury chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
i dont understand the ending...
reddoggie chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Oh this was amazing! I like it, first I was confused but I read on I understood. Woah, crazy, I love the idea of a villian Flash. So sad how for a moment the old Flash was back then just as quickly when the league was starting to believe too.. boom. Bolt is I wish there was more, thanks!
Suika Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Could you pretty please write more? I really like this!
Mugiwara Otome chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
What the heck happened at the end? Do add chapters. Love this story.
schubskie chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
That's so sad! D: ughhh I'm so depressed now. I was so hoping he'd be better at the end. *Keeps using the word 'so'* :P

Good story, I'm just kinda melancholy now.
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This was great, kind of confusing at the ned though. Did he turn back into Bolt when J'onn tried because it seemed like it jumped a lot of the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Sad. Supes needs to go knock him out again. Maybe they'd have another chance.
AquaAce327 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This has got to be one of the saddest stories I've ever read...It's amazing! It's so deep and touching, I just want to cry at the end (I practically did). Pardon my naivete, but I was really hoping for Flash to be saved. And then you go and totally make things get worse (it was bound to happen, I just didn't want to accept it). I guess the League really had no choice, but to kill Bolt. Poor Batman (and everyone else, for that matter). Anyway, awesome job!
Autumnights chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Omg thats awful... I'm so glad that never actually happened. Geeze I would've died.
Thistle of Liberty chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I actually cried when I read this. It's really sad. But very well written and interesting.

It's a great idea and could really be explored more, in a longer fic. Preferably with a happy ending and lots of Batman. ;) I'd read it.

I don't think I've ever read anything with ths concept before and that's always fun! Great work!
kingdomhearts222 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
-is sad- Bruce lost Wally again. You should have went deeper. It was kinda unfair for Shayera to be cruel to Flash/Bolt/Wally when she herself betrayed the JL.
Miles333 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
You really should add on to this story! It's too awesome to leave kind of hanging like that!
Comics Girl chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
That was dark and intense. It was good and scary. I liked how you wrote it.

Keep writing
valenciadarkness chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Oh, wow. That's really interesting - Bolt and Flash. And then the ending really got me! That was definitely a surprise, but still a good ending nonetheless. You've got me curious about what actually happened between Bolt and Luther, and we got to take a peek at the thoughts going through everyone else's heads. That was interesting! I love reading about the interactions between people. Aw, you should write more. It's so good!