Reviews for Bolt
ScarletNightFury chapter 1 . 6/5
i dont understand the ending...
reddoggie chapter 1 . 5/30
Oh this was amazing! I like it, first I was confused but I read on I understood. Woah, crazy, I love the idea of a villian Flash. So sad how for a moment the old Flash was back then just as quickly when the league was starting to believe too.. boom. Bolt is I wish there was more, thanks!
Suika Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Could you pretty please write more? I really like this!
Mugiwara Otome chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
What the heck happened at the end? Do add chapters. Love this story.
schubskie chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
That's so sad! D: ughhh I'm so depressed now. I was so hoping he'd be better at the end. *Keeps using the word 'so'* :P

Good story, I'm just kinda melancholy now.
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This was great, kind of confusing at the ned though. Did he turn back into Bolt when J'onn tried because it seemed like it jumped a lot of the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Sad. Supes needs to go knock him out again. Maybe they'd have another chance.
AquaAce327 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This has got to be one of the saddest stories I've ever read...It's amazing! It's so deep and touching, I just want to cry at the end (I practically did). Pardon my naivete, but I was really hoping for Flash to be saved. And then you go and totally make things get worse (it was bound to happen, I just didn't want to accept it). I guess the League really had no choice, but to kill Bolt. Poor Batman (and everyone else, for that matter). Anyway, awesome job!
Autumnights chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Omg thats awful... I'm so glad that never actually happened. Geeze I would've died.
Thistle of Liberty chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I actually cried when I read this. It's really sad. But very well written and interesting.

It's a great idea and could really be explored more, in a longer fic. Preferably with a happy ending and lots of Batman. ;) I'd read it.

I don't think I've ever read anything with ths concept before and that's always fun! Great work!
kingdomhearts222 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
-is sad- Bruce lost Wally again. You should have went deeper. It was kinda unfair for Shayera to be cruel to Flash/Bolt/Wally when she herself betrayed the JL.
Miles333 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
You really should add on to this story! It's too awesome to leave kind of hanging like that!
Comics Girl chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
That was dark and intense. It was good and scary. I liked how you wrote it.

Keep writing
valenciadarkness chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Oh, wow. That's really interesting - Bolt and Flash. And then the ending really got me! That was definitely a surprise, but still a good ending nonetheless. You've got me curious about what actually happened between Bolt and Luther, and we got to take a peek at the thoughts going through everyone else's heads. That was interesting! I love reading about the interactions between people. Aw, you should write more. It's so good!
Kailyssia Pym chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
What are you doing? Why is it over? You can't just end the story like that, you just can't! This is too good a story to end it the way you did. It has so much potential. There is so much you can do with this story. This should just be the first chapter or a prologue. You can expand on the back story you came up with about the downfall of the Flash and the birth of Bolt. You have the relationship between Wally and Bruce. You have all of the relationships between Wally and the rest of the league. Then you have the end of this story. You can continue the story from here, because now the rest of the league knows that the real Flash is still trapped in his own mind that there may be a chance to save him somehow and truely bring him back. Then you also created Bolt, which also sounds like an interesting character. An evil Flash would be cool to read about and probably fun to write. I love Flash, he is my favorite character, well him and Batman. BTW I love that you mentioned that Wally and Bruce were together. Please continue this story, please please please. There is so much more you can do. I really do love this story, it is written so well. And it is so interesting. Most JLU stories are so boring and so similar to each other that it isn't worth reading, but yours is different, original. Please finish the story, it is so freaking amazing. I hope you will consider expanding on this idea. Good luck and have a nice day. Happy writing.