Reviews for Bolt
BatFlashAquaven11 chapter 1 . 3/23
Wow this is crazy! This needs to be a bigger story like a long chapter fic!
BookWarrior23 chapter 1 . 2/14
So, I read this last year, and it killed me. I can't even think about this story without all of the emotional pain it causes me to feel. If your goal was to murder everyone's feels, then you succeeded by infinity. Thanks for that. Btw I couldn't bring myself to even read the summary, but I had to leave a comment telling you how well you wrote this one-shot.
Uber Kewl chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
STOP IT RIGHT NOW THIS SHOUKD BE ILLEGAL YOU JUST TORE OUT MY FREAKING HEART!

YOU SHOULD BE IN JAIL YOU DAMN MURDERER!

Just kidding haha... A little. This is a depressing storyline yet Wally's quips lighten it up, even by just a smidge. Good job! Now, is there any way I can convince you to make this an ongoing story? :)
Jokul Frosti The Winter Child chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
i dont understand the ending...
reddoggie chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Oh this was amazing! I like it, first I was confused but I read on I understood. Woah, crazy, I love the idea of a villian Flash. So sad how for a moment the old Flash was back then just as quickly when the league was starting to believe too.. boom. Bolt is I wish there was more, thanks!
Suika Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Could you pretty please write more? I really like this!
Mugiwara Otome chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
What the heck happened at the end? Do add chapters. Love this story.
schubskie chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
That's so sad! D: ughhh I'm so depressed now. I was so hoping he'd be better at the end. *Keeps using the word 'so'* :P

Good story, I'm just kinda melancholy now.
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This was great, kind of confusing at the ned though. Did he turn back into Bolt when J'onn tried because it seemed like it jumped a lot of the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Sad. Supes needs to go knock him out again. Maybe they'd have another chance.
AquaAce327 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This has got to be one of the saddest stories I've ever read...It's amazing! It's so deep and touching, I just want to cry at the end (I practically did). Pardon my naivete, but I was really hoping for Flash to be saved. And then you go and totally make things get worse (it was bound to happen, I just didn't want to accept it). I guess the League really had no choice, but to kill Bolt. Poor Batman (and everyone else, for that matter). Anyway, awesome job!
Autumnights chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Omg thats awful... I'm so glad that never actually happened. Geeze I would've died.
Thistle of Liberty chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I actually cried when I read this. It's really sad. But very well written and interesting.

It's a great idea and could really be explored more, in a longer fic. Preferably with a happy ending and lots of Batman. ;) I'd read it.

I don't think I've ever read anything with ths concept before and that's always fun! Great work!
kingdomhearts222 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
-is sad- Bruce lost Wally again. You should have went deeper. It was kinda unfair for Shayera to be cruel to Flash/Bolt/Wally when she herself betrayed the JL.
Miles333 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
You really should add on to this story! It's too awesome to leave kind of hanging like that!