Reviews for Never Been Kissed
ilovechipotle888 chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
This story is hilarious... Like omg. You're hilarious!
ilovechipotle888 chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
This story is hilarious!
Alice Penweather chapter 14 . 7/20/2012
I feel like this disjointed the whole story completely...the past two chapters actually have me pretty muddled.
sparkles107 chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
wooooooooooooo YES JASPER! ASK HER! she better say yes
sparkles107 chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
i really like the idea of jasper and bella...hmm is that weird?
sparkles107 chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
Ive always thought jasper should stay with alice, emmett with rose and bella with edward..but...i wouldnt mind if jasper stayed with bella here...hmmm
BkLvr69 chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
The idea for this story is good, but you write as though they are in high school. In college, if you get caught or even accused of cheating, you get immediately kicked out of that class session with a zero for a grade until a meeting can occur if you proclaim to be innocent. Also, there is no detention in college; like I said before, they will just tell you to leave since they don't have time to put up with childish games. Maybe it'd be better if you just kept them in high school or maybe even boarding school since they have rooms and what not? Oh and in regards to an author's note you put in the bottom of one chapter, why would it matter what you called Edward? You couldn't possibly offend anyone any more with your use of every cuss word there is-especially with your repeated use of taking the Lord's name in vain (which is 'god ****' if you don't know what I am talking about). Also, some of the stuff you put later on in the story is just random...like with Edward comparing Bella to his friend that he "murdered". Sorry for the "flaming" if you aren't the type who likes to be corrected or told the truth, but well the truth is the truth...
EmoKidOfWar chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
It really sucks that u made this story a B/E, cause Jasper and Bella would have been so much better !
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
Actually, stabbing people with pencils tends to be rather successful. Or at least it has for me. I remember once I BARELY poked a guy with a pencil (who, I admit, I detested) and he whined about it for a week.
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Great chapter
VampireNightRider chapter 22 . 8/7/2010
nice!
bexdazzled chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
im confused, bella says she has a huge ass and spotty face but edward thinks shes hot?
Love Begets Love chapter 22 . 6/17/2010
That was amazing and funny! I would've loved for you to finish the story but you got to do what you got to do.
perses7x chapter 22 . 2/26/2010
bitch
perses7x chapter 19 . 2/26/2010
this is so fuckin stupid evry time a ch pter ends there ur notes everey where arg!