Reviews for I'd be the best friend you'd fall in love with
AmberxCadaver chapter 19 . 8/19/2012
Thank you for this wonderful story, one of my favorites! And I really agree with you I hate nammine and kairi. Stupid Bitches. ANYWAYSS you added all my favorite couples :D your awesome make more Because I Love you, complete stranger 3 All the Pocky for you!
venven228 chapter 19 . 5/1/2012
I love you Demyx! Almost as much as this story
gleekforever63 chapter 19 . 4/12/2012
This story is so great! I love the ending with Axel and Roxas! It's so sweet. This is actually the first story that focuses on multiple couples that I've enjoyed. Great job, you're a really good writer so now I'm gonna go look at your other stories!
Nala Captain Colour Challenged chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
HELL YEAH! MALUXIA X LARXENE! I SAW IT! D Btw... Great great great chappie. :3
Nala Captain Colour Challenged chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
That was Amazing,Wonderful, Great, STUNNING! Better than any of mine. (Which I don't have posted yet, but you know)
Luxord's Xigbar chapter 19 . 10/17/2011
Awesome story! But I would love to hear more about the game that Roxy~ and Marly~ are playing ;D
skywright chapter 19 . 10/7/2011
,,,WEll the premise was okay, but the more you continued with the story the flatter it became. The main problem was most likely you lost interest in it. I can't say I hate the ending, but is abrupt and more like you finished it just to be done. Especially since you seemed to be trying to deepen the story and then bam everything resolved almost instantly.
miss gurgle gurgle chapter 18 . 10/3/2011
:( I miss my shurbs. This was a good chapter, but when are we going to get the next one? And the one shot? ~ mwahahaha extra wooooorrrkkkk
TheVendingMachine chapter 18 . 10/3/2011
Hey! Uhh.. What happened to Axel and Roxas?

And... I'm verrrrrry happy that you updated it again! :DDD

When will the AkuRoku parts occur again?
The Otaku You Fools chapter 18 . 10/2/2011
Lol. Sora we all consider you to fit under the boy catagory...just not the manly man catagory...or the man catagory...perhaps...prissy man? Yes. I do believe that's correct. Interesting so far. I NEED YOU TO UPDATE SOON! Awww. I wanted Zack to go after Cloud a little more. -sigh- oh well. -sob in dark corner- BUT I'LL BE HAPPY AGAIN IF YOU UPDATE! I like your style of writing better than i did when you first started out with this story.
The Otaku You Fools chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
I really like this story! It's interesting! Oh. And you spelled followed "fallowed" I just wanted to make it clear that it's spelled "followed". I'm not trying to criticize or anything cuz hey! One of my best friends is a horrible speeler. Can't even spell pom poms. ridiculous.
Candy3314 chapter 12 . 9/30/2011
I want a kitten... :( Every family member in my family wants one and has agreed to it except 1! My mother! Apparently the mom decides everything... It was 1 to 5? And she still won! D: Gosh I feel so bad for Leon... I mean... Cloud is having cheating feelings I love Zack but I just cant let this happen!
Candy3314 chapter 11 . 9/30/2011
D: Nah Sora! Riku loves ya! If I saw my bf (gf?) Doin that I'd be like "DA FUCK D: *Slap* Why u do that?" Then I would give him time to explain and if its believable I'd forgive him :) 'Even though I hate him'? I thought Rox was good with him... I mean they act like they are friends! :/ Well Roxas dont make Axe work to hard we all know how lazy his is... Haha
Candy3314 chapter 10 . 9/29/2011
Hehehe I've always imagined Roxas' kisses to taste like cherries... Yum :) I love how Rox and Axe go on the rolly coaster I'm OBSEST with roller coasters XD Yea well I could so see Roxy and Axey doing that... - AWWWWW
Candy3314 chapter 9 . 9/29/2011