Reviews for YuGiOh GX: The End of Eternity
Taser101 chapter 130 . 3/25
Amazing chapter man, this was turning out different from what I was reading and I'm not going to lie... I like it. Anyway keep it up and hold ya head up.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 130 . 3/25
Looks like there's trouble in paradise for everyone. At least for Hayato and Kira it's just two awkward teens.

But it looks like Jason and Leona are going to have quite the fight. Hopefully they can do more than just walk away from the encounter.
DoD chapter 130 . 3/25
Ehhhhhhh...I kinda forgot who what character is...
Let my just review to myself:
Hiro- main guy
Hayato- his roommate, the guy who beat Kira in that tournament, the guy who beat Lust
Kira- The super mean girl from the beginning, who used to have them robotic dragons
Ed- the aloof guy that beat Vein
Ok...I know Hayato has a sister. Mind telling me her name?
Sakura, the blue bomber guy and the former kaizer - mind telling me their names?
Rei- Kakumeika.
Rei had a brother who was a villain in the second arc. I think his name was Mugen, not sure.
Niav- The strongest of the 7 sins, pride.
There are also those 4 super great ones... Angelica, the girl Mugen feared, the guy who raped Sakura and the 4th one I can't recall. There's the storm king (I think that's his name) and there are those old spirits. The "good" one is inside Hiro, and the villain inside Hayato.
Mind reminding me of the names of the people above please...? It HAS been a year.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 129 . 1/22
Wow looks like there's a lot of things set to go off next chapter. And there is definitely trouble in paradise.

See you then.
Greatness has return to fanfiction. Welcome back!
Taser101 chapter 129 . 1/21
The Legend has return! Man where have you been man, anyway awesome chapter. I wonder will Hitaki will find out that she is sorta related to Hiro... And nice everyone is get with someone. Man I can't wait for the next chapter anyway keep it up!
The DoD chapter 129 . 1/21
Holy crab a chapter dude please don't keep us waiting that long again man. Great chapter btw and I don't mind a fluff chapter as long (grins mischievously) it doesn't take a year.

Glad to see you back man
Ravencroft chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
I've followed you since you first started with Hiro and his friends all the way back at the beginning. You've taken many breaks in between writing this novel and that's fine. A good story is worth the wait to see its conclusion. Until then, I anticipate your next chapter and finally seeing the Hiro become the savior he has always been.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Sorry, but... dropping it.
It's been nearly a year...
Swagbito chapter 128 . 9/25/2016
It's really funny how I use to think this fanfic was one of the best yugioh fanfic stories until it was revealed that two certain characters were related and tried to justify it not being gross. It is gross. In fact, it is nasty. Really, really nasty. Ewww.

The worse part of all this: you didn't Sink The Shipping between the two characters.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
I can't believe it's been half a year already...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
I wish you'd update more than, like, twice a year..
A chapter 128 . 5/9/2016
A great work. Please continue.
Drahjan chapter 33 . 1/28/2016
Poor Hiro. Wait, scratch that, poor Hikita.