Reviews for Splinters
Terri chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
Please finish this story! I've loved it since the first time I read it and decided I wanted to come back and read it because it had been years since I'd seen it and didn't remember much. But it's one of the greatest stories and plot twists I have ever read, especially with the whole Rebecca and James relationship. I am definitely interested in seeing where this story goes, please start writing again!
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 11 . 10/14/2011
i like this story but im not a Chase/Zoey fan so im content with the breakup, even if chase is moping. dnt like Vince either or James though idk y. id prefer u turn it into Chola but i shall read it no matter where u go with it
CaptainKrueger chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
This chapter was cute. The other reviewers are right, so many people hate James for no reason. He's a sweet, caring, adorable guy. There aren't that many James fics, like other people said and when there are James videos it's like a C/Z/J and it ends up with Zoey with Chase and commenters are yelling how they hate poor James.
CaptainKrueger chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
(I'll be typing the review as I read this chapter) You're right, the writers didn't do James any justice by just making him disappear like that. I loved James so I'm sure I'll like this story. I liked this line: “I’m not a girl!” I hollered after him, causing two ninth grade girls to stare and giggle as they passed. “Well, I’m not!” I barked at them and they hurried away.

“Why are you yelling at strangers?” I liked that too.

(“Because you’re being stupid and someone has to knock some sense into you!” She shook her head. “Honestly, did you think we were just going to stop talking to you? You and Zoey broke up, cool, whatever. That’s between you and her. It doesn’t change our friendship.” She looked sad. “Does it?” I shook my head frantically.)

Poor James, he thinks everyone would hate him since Zoey dumped him. I just wanna hug him!

I loved this chapter!
Ronmione x3 chapter 11 . 5/19/2009
OHGOD, what a cliffy. xD

Can't wait to see what's gonna happen with Zoey!
Underneath All Elsewhere chapter 11 . 5/19/2009
I liked this little scene with the guys in their dorm. It was very real and true to the show. Your James is hilarious. I also liked Logan's input. Hopefully James will realize he needs to either buy flowers or take Rebecca out to dinner. Ha ha! Chase finally decides to go outside and the first person he sees is Zoey. Is that fate at work, or just another disaster waiting to happen? Update soon!
Sunnstar chapter 11 . 5/18/2009
WHOA! I definitely did not expect Zoey to be there. Major points for unpredictibility without randomness, lol... I loved the line "We hadn’t had much contact with the girls for the past couple of weeks, excluding Logan and Quinn, of course." Hahaha.

But what did you mean by the "Or,” he went on as though I had not interrupted, “you show her. Prove it to her in a way that she absolutely cannot doubt you.”

“Logan would know,” Chase muttered, not taking his eyes from the TV. Logan glared at him."? What was that referring to?

Anyway, I loved it. Keep updating! ]

PS. This is incredibly realistic. Yesterday I was watching Zoey 101 on The N and I was thinking back to the end of Season 4. I was like, "what was that episode where James and Chase fight and... etc?" And then I was like, "No, it was only a fanfic." XDD
Ronmione x3 chapter 10 . 5/18/2009
Wow, psycho!Chase, much? xD

I hope Rebecca forgives James and Zo and Chase get together soon.
Sunnstar chapter 10 . 5/17/2009
I loved it! I especially loved the part where Michael was recounting everything Chase did for Zoey-"Logan did?" "No, Chase did. With Logan's body." Haha, that was great. Keep it up and update soon! ]
Underneath All Elsewhere chapter 10 . 5/17/2009
I don't think it was supposed to be funny, but the fight scene made me laugh. There were never any real fights on Zoey 101, and James and Chase were depicted as such nice, sweet guys that it's just so hard to imagine them being so... angry. It was great, though. Very descriptive and real.

I'm on James's side to the end. He always keeps it real, and I'm glad that he realized he's over Zoey. I can't wait to find out what happens between him and Rebecca. I'm also glad that Michael, Quinn and Lola are still sticking by his side. Chase needs to cool off, be a man and apologize. Maybe he'll be able to redeem himself.

Great chapter!
Dustbowl Dance chapter 9 . 5/14/2009
Okay, I can't remember if I've reviewed before (I'm pretty sure I have), but I want to sa this. It's so well-written and I love the James/Rebecca pairing so much. All the drama that you have the group go through is very much rooted in real-life and very relatable.

These past two chapters were FAB! I loved seeing James come to terms with his feelings for Rebecca. And as mean as Zoey was, I can sort of look at her and see why she might be upset and/or want to kiss James. She kind of seems like she doesn't like being alone, and she wants the kind of closeness she had with James, but they never really had a friendship, so it's hard for her.

I don't know.

Anyways, I hoep you update soon!
Sunnstar chapter 9 . 5/11/2009
This is really good! At first I thought that James/Rebecca couldn't possibly work but I like it a lot. Way to go, I'm looking forward to more! :]
Ronmione x3 chapter 9 . 5/10/2009
GEEZ, Zoey is INSANE. And I kinda like seeing James be the good guy, he's got alotta sense. -)
Underneath All Elsewhere chapter 9 . 5/10/2009
I'm so glad you're continuing this!

Okay, so James and Rebecca are looking like the good guys to me. They want to clear the air and make peace with Chase and Zoey. Chase seems like he wants to move on, but I really don't want him alone with Rebecca. He already had his chance and he blew it... for ZOEY! She's just... her, I guess. Why does Zoey feel she has the right to claw her way back into James's life now? When he told her he loved her, she dumped him. Did that make any sense? It's just so unfair, and she probably only wants him back to try and make Rebecca jealous.

Then James turns into the idiot. Why did he let Rebecca see his college essay? That was the thing that probably hurt the most, even more than seeing James kiss Zoey. I'm happy he's trying to sort things out, though. Hopefully, he'll write a new letter that makes much more sense and opens his eyes to the choice he needs to make.
Dustbowl Dance chapter 7 . 12/6/2008
I don't know how I never saw this before, but I am so glad I read it now. It's perfect; exactly the kind of story I've been looking for. I've had a James/Rebecca fic written for a while myself, and I love the pairing. Rebecca's just such an intruiging character, I love her.

I love what your main storyline is about too. The six of them all together works really well. I like that I can honestly picture this happening on the show (except maybe with less swearing). I really hope that you'll update, because I really enjoyed reading it.