Reviews for Abiav
andysanime chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Good job on this story and... oh goodness actually poor Bruce... especially for having to sit next to Superman XD
death bite chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
nunta wedding
Wolfgoddess77 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Aww so cute and I love daddy bats!
dark hope1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Aw. I love overprotective Bruce. My favorite line was, "But if he starts crying in the middle of the ceremony, I'm going home.
Jacksvholicyahoo.com chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
LOVE tHE STORY!(clap hands and jump around..)

i LOVE this pairing!

I really think that Dick love Barbara because he was a teen..and you know how teenage boys and their hormones...

and kory(starfire)...it was just a fling...

but, i really thing it would be funnier if you add lian(roy's daughter) to this story... i think she's really cute!

anyways.. love Bruce... Roy even more... Dick?He's special...He's... Dick! He's cute, he's a little cocky, he's sweet and he pretty much can get anyONE he wany being Bruce's son(the BILLIONAIRE)and being himself(come on! girls love him, boys wanna be him...)he's a great fighter, even better acroBAT(ironic?), he SURVIVED being Bruce's son, even turned out to be a GREAT man..

anyways(gotta stop saying that).. sorry for rambling.. just wanna say that your story's really great.. i hope for a sequel..

well, since ive google basically EVERYTHING (from diklo, ketot, even Acapulco)..might as well google abiav rite?

so... where's my heath-shaped cookies?
song six chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
what a perfect wayto end a oneshot like this!

"But if he starts crying in the middle of the ceremony, I'm going home."

Hahahaha, that really cracked me up big time.

I really enjoyed reading this, and I really liked how you portrayed Roy in this story. It was pretty good.

Keep on writing and I'll keep on reading!
BesserwisserForHire chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I loved it. All you do just... it has the right Bat-mood. You know, the things we don't really get to see. Their emotional sides, without going out of character. You're really something, you know that?
Aphistas chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
this was so much fun to read! and i'm proud of Bruce for not completely over reacting, and, of course, for giving the boys an amazing wedding gift!*pets Bruce* i also enjoyed having romany and navajo customs incorporated into their wedding, just made it so them! all in all, good story!