Reviews for Illuminations
QueenMaj chapter 33 . 6/1
I need more chapters! These are SO GOOD. You're one of the few writers who can keep them in character :-) Please update soon!
This is one of the BEST fics I've ever read. You're a great author! :-)
Avilina Chant chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
Charlie's so innocent.

... That is so cute. XD

-Avi Chant
kristen.skillen.5 chapter 8 . 8/2/2014
AustralianWallaby111 chapter 33 . 10/16/2013
Yet another brilliant chapter! At the beginning, I began to fear that the story would drag, but on the contrary, the ending was rather sexy! Very well done! You have absolutely no idea how well your fanfictions go along with the mental pictures I have. It's uncanny. Keep up the fantastic job!
xXThe Painted LadyXx chapter 33 . 10/14/2013
Yay an update! Sorry it took me so long to post a review. . I blame working on Halloween costumes and schoolwork. This one was really interesting. I love seeing more into Julia's head and how she feels being one of the people without powers. :) Really thought out and well written dearie! And the ending was just perfect
Ellie chea chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
awwwwwwwwwwww :)
Ellie chae chapter 7 . 9/17/2013
grace Barter chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
cool it awesome
xXThe Painted LadyXx chapter 32 . 8/21/2013
Oh I love this one! I had been sick all morning when I got the email that said you updated, and this one actually made me feel better. So thank you so much for that! :D
AustralianWallaby111 chapter 32 . 8/21/2013
Gaaaah, why are you so perfect? I loved this so much! Amazing. I can't even put it into words right now. Agggh...
westwindwaker chapter 31 . 7/31/2013
Paton is my favorite character :) It's nice to read a really long Paton-centric fic. It's interesting.
Hello chapter 31 . 4/26/2013
AustralianWallaby here. Forgot to review earlier, sorry! This was good. Romantic, cute, all very good at keeping the characters in character, once again. Nice to see you back in action!
xXThe Painted LadyXx chapter 31 . 4/21/2013
Yay an update! And just so you know your well being comes before these lovely stories always! :D This is a great addition to the other chapters. It has a different feel than all the others, in a good way, and I can't wait to see what else you've cooked up for us. Keep up the great work!

And I high-five you for the Doctor Who love. -high five-
reviewer chapter 30 . 11/4/2012
Once again, I'm too lazy to log in, and my username's too long to fit in the box above. This was really something. I like how you occasionally flash back to Paton's past; you make it sound so believable. Whatup with your avatar? I'm rather disturbed. I won't judge, though. Yes, I have wondered where it was that Paton ever got that sword. This is like, totally along with the original storyline and everything. Way to go.