Reviews for Worth Getting To Know
hgfuyv chapter 7 . 11/30/2010
Hey, you GOTTA finish this, you hear me? This is great! You write really well!
maethebellydancer chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
Please Please continue. I made it here cause of your most recent Kakairu fic. Even if its just, " and they kisses and they lived happily ever after." or " they kissed, and they fought and fought and fought..." I'd appreciate it.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 7 . 8/3/2010
Well, that was unexpected.

Very well done, and excellent fight scenes! I loved your use of the word "asinine!" Your Tsunade was amazing! Keep it up!
TheChel chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Oh please tell me you're going to continue this! It's great, lots of Kakashi! :D

- Yours hopefully XD
Shinichi06 chapter 7 . 1/15/2010
Wow. are you going to continue this? I really hope you do!
rawringpixie chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
i love this story!
al3n3a chapter 7 . 5/15/2009
Great story! Thanks for sharing. )
jazzy2may chapter 6 . 5/11/2009
awesome story! I look foreward to the next update... ch.8. _

I hope you wil update soon. kindly, jazzy
VampireDoll666 chapter 7 . 3/30/2009
Please tell me this is continuing...or is it already done, I really can't tell. But if it's not finished can you continue, it's really good and I want to see what happens next.
ippeiyu chapter 7 . 12/28/2008
Thank you for sharing this. It's well written and I like the development. Nothing too romantic and it's refreshing from all the fluff I've read so far. I love the tensions and the interactions. I also like your interpretation of the characters. Please update when you have time
Rynnal chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
*dies* :3 That was so awesome, I LOVE the last few lines of chapter 7! I'm so glad someone rec'd this on the KakaIru LJ. It has become one of my favorites.
Mortalita chapter 7 . 9/2/2008
Wha-where's the rest? Please tell me that isn't the end?

I'm a little confused about some parts of this fic, but later on you wrote things that cleared it up so no worries.
Okashirukakashi chapter 7 . 8/31/2008
good story!
kakashifan9 chapter 7 . 8/31/2008
I found this chapter quite humorous for some reason. lol

HA! Kakashi counting the dots on the ceiling! And how far did he get? Um...one million two hundred and three? Where did you come up with that number? lol (So much patience in Kakashi...I would have lost track somewhere around five hundred lol)

I like how Kakashi and Iruka's friendship have been growing stronger throughout the story. It's so nice to see them ...um not mocking each other. lol

I can't wait to see the next chapter! Update soon!
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 7 . 8/30/2008
-Squee!- Great fic so far. Kakashi would put himself between a killing blow and a teammate... perhaps that's why everyone loves him.

Update soon, please. You've got a good start and tis fic has a lot of potential.