Reviews for Worth Getting To Know
Sooooo good!
Mee chapter 7 . 3/31
! awesome!
hgfuyv chapter 7 . 11/30/2010
Hey, you GOTTA finish this, you hear me? This is great! You write really well!
maethebellydancer chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
Please Please continue. I made it here cause of your most recent Kakairu fic. Even if its just, " and they kisses and they lived happily ever after." or " they kissed, and they fought and fought and fought..." I'd appreciate it.
LadyoftheShield chapter 7 . 8/3/2010
Well, that was unexpected.

Very well done, and excellent fight scenes! I loved your use of the word "asinine!" Your Tsunade was amazing! Keep it up!
TheChel chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Oh please tell me you're going to continue this! It's great, lots of Kakashi! :D

- Yours hopefully XD
Shinichi06 chapter 7 . 1/15/2010
Wow. are you going to continue this? I really hope you do!
rawringpixie chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
i love this story!
al3n3a chapter 7 . 5/15/2009
Great story! Thanks for sharing. )
jazzy2may chapter 6 . 5/11/2009
awesome story! I look foreward to the next update... ch.8. _

I hope you wil update soon. kindly, jazzy
VampireDoll666 chapter 7 . 3/30/2009
Please tell me this is continuing...or is it already done, I really can't tell. But if it's not finished can you continue, it's really good and I want to see what happens next.
ippeiyu chapter 7 . 12/28/2008
Thank you for sharing this. It's well written and I like the development. Nothing too romantic and it's refreshing from all the fluff I've read so far. I love the tensions and the interactions. I also like your interpretation of the characters. Please update when you have time
Rynnal chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
*dies* :3 That was so awesome, I LOVE the last few lines of chapter 7! I'm so glad someone rec'd this on the KakaIru LJ. It has become one of my favorites.
Mortalita chapter 7 . 9/2/2008
Wha-where's the rest? Please tell me that isn't the end?

I'm a little confused about some parts of this fic, but later on you wrote things that cleared it up so no worries.
Okashirukakashi chapter 7 . 8/31/2008