Reviews for If Only
Leonie1988 chapter 18 . 9/14/2015
Oh my god this was it already?! I need more! I looove this story!
Fae'sFlower chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
Wow! This is such a great story! I love it! I know it's been a while, but please continue it! I would love to see how it ends!
Faerie Queen Titania chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
I loved the reference to It's A Wonderful Life! I totally nerded out!
UnlimitedDream90 chapter 18 . 8/2/2011
I hope you finish this. Especially because of the refrences with No Good Deed and the other visions. I love the relationship you have developed between Elphaba and Fiyero.
UnlimitedDream90 chapter 11 . 8/1/2011
OMG I loved the It's a Wonderful Life referance
Hedwig466 chapter 13 . 7/5/2011
I was planning on reviewing at the end of this story, but I couldn't resist reviewing this chapter. I love all of the Beauty and the Beast in this chapter! Apart from the fact that Fiyero is far from beast-like, it really does fit.

Great job on this story so far! I can't wait to read the rest.
Victoria Pendragon chapter 18 . 4/29/2011
Why didn't you finish the story? Please do, it's really cute.
The Beautifully Tragic Author chapter 18 . 10/29/2010
Ooooooooohhhhhhh plz plz plz write more
ShortieJ chapter 18 . 10/11/2009
I'm rather curious to see how this plays out...

ShortieJ chapter 17 . 10/11/2009
So tell me...there IS another story after this one, right? Shiz is A WHOLE different place...lol. And one chapter?...well, I don't think it would cover all of it...lol.

Great chapter!

ShortieJ chapter 16 . 10/11/2009
I'm going crazy wondering why poor little Lyra is having visions like that...poor poor girl!

And wow...great chapter.

Next one now!

ShortieJ chapter 15 . 10/11/2009
It was a very good chapter...I really hope that nothng happens to where poor little Lyra ends up with her ass of a biologial sperm donorship. Her FATHER is Fiyero.

ShortieJ chapter 14 . 10/11/2009
Lyra is a really cute name..and it does go so well with the moon and stars theme!

ShortieJ chapter 13 . 10/11/2009
What a wonderful birthday present!

ShortieJ chapter 12 . 10/11/2009
Aw..the necklace is so cute!

Great chapter!